thank you

Nicole0216
on 12/10/08 3:44 am - Lancaster, PA

hi all. it is hard to type but i wanted to say thank you so much for all your prayers and well wishes.  I got home Monday and I continue to improve. I am so luck to have you all. and so lucky to have pam brian and dennis. They were the calm in the storm this weekend.

I am off pain meds. sleeping alot and healing. Jason says that things look good but i have not had the bravery to look yet. I have missed things on the board and will try and catch up.
Just wanted to say thay you are all so special to me and thank you

Pam Hart
on 12/10/08 3:50 am - Easton, PA
Welcome home!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Arlene E.
on 12/10/08 4:15 am - Philadelphia, PA

Nicole

Hang in there girlfriend.  I am thinking of you.  Things will get better each day.  This pain is something else- huh!  Actually I drove today to get a manicure and pedicure.  And now am home feeling pretty tired.  Most annoying to me are these 4 drainage tubes.   

I looked at mine immediately.  It looks pretty decent but of course is still swollen.  

Please keep healing and we'll compare notes when you feel better.

Hugs,  Arlene 

Liz R.
on 12/10/08 4:39 am - Easton, PA
Nicole - Glad that you are home and resting more comfortably!!! We have missed you on the boards but know that you are busy healing! If you need to talk or want to text during the day, my cell is 610-462-1204 and I am up ungodly early, I leave the house around 5:15 so don't hesitate!

Still sending, love, prayers, positive vibes and healing thoughts your way! I am sure that you look fantastic in your new "skin"!!!

Liz
tammypa
on 12/10/08 4:39 am - Philadelphia, PA
Nicole,
It was such a nice surprise to see your post. Saw that you had a really tough time
of it and am so glad that you are doing better.  Will keep sending good vibes your way.
Tammy
EileenWalton
on 12/10/08 5:47 am
Welcome home Sweetie.  The worst is behind you.  So glad you are home.  Hang in there.  You'll be back to normal soon.  I'm sure it was wonderful to have our special nurse help you through the weekend.  PA is lucky to have her.

Can't wait to see you.
Eileen

bethmal
on 12/10/08 5:51 am
RNY on 12/26/17
Glad you are starting to feel better.  Rest & relax.

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

bubble273
on 12/10/08 6:00 am - Levittown, PA
Yeahhhhhh, Nicole....glad to see you're able to say hello to us and that you're feeling better.  Hang in there....this will all be behind you soon enough and you'll be flaunting that great new body of yours.

Take care and welcome home!!!

Karen

IdaMae D.
on 12/10/08 7:45 am - Philadelphia, PA
Welcome home and just remember to relax and sleep when it over comes you. That's what Gene & I have learned during this time of healing for him.
Prayers going out to you for a restful recovery.

Ida & Gene

IdaMae

Patti M.
on 12/10/08 8:55 am
Nicole,

So glad to hear that you are home and beginning the healing process.  Take it slow and be sure to rest when you need to!
Patti      
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views