a new "sweet treat" that is OK!

Liz R.
on 12/9/08 9:07 pm - Easton, PA
Alright, so I was wondering around the grocery store, not in my usual frenzied panic to get in and out and noticed that International Foods Coffee makes a decaffinated and sugar free swiss mocha and it is GOOD! there are 30 calories in a cup and 2 grams of fat. There are 2 grams of carbs but I am guessing that is from the milk. You just mix 4 teaspoons with ho****er. I am going to keep it at my desk at work for when I need a snack or something hot.

Probably taste good with some chocolate or unflavored protein powder too - might even be good cold. I was contemplating mixing it into my fage - sounds odd I know! I'll let you know if I experiment any more with it,
keri2008
on 12/9/08 9:12 pm - PA
I love these.  They also have a French Vanilla cafe and one more I can't remember.  S/F and decaff!!!  I mix it with fat free milk and heat it up for my PM snack!  Tastes decadent!!  Like I'm being bad but I'm really not!  Let me know how the "mix" goes and if you like it.
Pam Hart
on 12/9/08 9:41 pm - Easton, PA
Good to know.

I also noticed the other day that one of the brands of flavored fake coffee creamers now makes a sugar free vanilla one.  I was in a half frenzie to get in and out, so I didn't read the nutritional label on it...but it did catch my eye.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 12/9/08 11:14 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Liz,

They are yummy and a great fix when you are craving something sweet.  Only thing is in my area, I have to search high and low to find 'em. . .  use a little non-fat reddi whip and yum. . .

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Liz R.
on 12/9/08 11:15 pm - Easton, PA
Laureen - I have found them redily at Super Fresh, Wegman's and Giant - hope that helps!
Liz
LadyJwb
on 12/10/08 4:20 am - Philadelphia, PA
I luv these ! They were on sale at Shop-rite last week 2for $4 I like the Mocha the best then the Hazelnut...luv the sizzle that it make when the hot milk hit it. Foams up just like a latte have a packet in my purse.

Liz R.
on 12/10/08 4:22 am - Easton, PA
a packet? I'll have to look for that! I found them in a can.
dit657
on 12/10/08 11:33 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I love the sf swiss mocha but have a hard time finding it - most of the stores have the sf vanilla but that's it. The mocha is so good mixed into an Anywhey protein shake, or even one made with vanilla - just gives it a hint of flavor - very good.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views