Who's getting their excersise groove on?? Wednesday edition

lauraanne715
on 12/9/08 6:06 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good Morning!!!

Just got done my treadmill workout!!  That is probally all for today....we wil see though!

What are you doing today???

Have a great day!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

(deactivated member)
on 12/9/08 8:08 pm - Poconos, PA
Mornin' everyone!

Lauraanne, I give you so much credit. I can't even drag myself out of bed this early in the morning to get ready for work never mind get on the treadmill! You go girl!!

Tonight after work, John and I have an appointment scheduled with Elevations Health Club over in Scotrun. We've been thinking about joining a gym and they give you a free day pass to come in and use their facility so you can get a feel for everything they offer. Plus, they set you up with a personal trainer who puts you thru a workout tailored to your specific goals. I'm excited about that but a little scared at the same time. I've never worked with a personal trainer so I have no idea what to expect. I'm sure it's going to be a tough workout but I have to be careful since I haven't been feeling all that well. Maybe not the smartest thing to do but I need to exercise so I just won't push myself too hard that's all. We already took the "tour" of the gym this past weekend and they have a lot to offer so hopefully it will go well, the trainer won't put me in my grave or vice versa and we'll become regular members.

After that, I'm sure we'll come home and collapse for the rest of the night! LOL

Have a wonderful day everyone!
(deactivated member)
on 12/9/08 9:03 pm
I am going to karate for an hour. 

HG
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA