***Wednesday Roll Call***

Pam Hart
on 12/9/08 4:33 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Pa!

I'm bright and chipper right now - actually slept soooo soundly yesterday during the day.  Apparantly the phone was ringing off the hook and the construction people had some big nasty machines right outside my door....and little miss rock over here didn't hear one sound of it.  It has been WEEKS since I have slept that good!

Anywho....on the way home I need to stop at an ATM and grab some $$ and then I need to stop and grab a tape measure.  Apparantly mine has gone missing (from the move I can assume) and I need to take my measurements not only for me...but for some online clothes my mom found for me...and we don't know what size to buy them in.

Then it will be home...to do the normal routine of litter boxes and stuff like that.  I would also like to finish up writing out Christmas cards.

Somewhere between noon and 2pm Best Buy is coming to the house to deliver our new tv.  Brian coerced (sp?) his parents into buying us the tv he really wants...and I'm not one to be greedy...but we have bent over backwards for them and put up with a bunch of crap from them....and they have recently come into some $$....so you know what?  We'll never be able to afford this TV on our own...we'll take it.  I'm actually pretty excited about the whole thing.  (It's a samsung 52" LCD Series 6 with some type of components Brian needs to set up his video games and what not...)  So that will be the afternoon - dealing w/ the set up guys...and then handing hubby wires etc to plug everything in to.

Then I'll make dinner...probably chicken caesar wraps...and we'll watch a movie on the new TV.

I have off Wed and Thursday night...so whoo hoo for that!  Unfortunately...it puts me up for Fri, Sat, Sun, AND Mon all 12 hour shifts.  Oh well.  I'll think of that after I'm done with them.

Have a great Wednesday all.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 12/9/08 7:46 pm - Easton, PA
Good morning Pam & PA

Good luck with the new TV - it always amazes me how happy TV can make our boys! lol

I am at work then running to Sears to pick up another thing that makes my boy happy.... TOOLS! for Christmas then I want to stop at Marshall's and see what they have, I don't have too many Christmas decorations as what we had filled the apartment but now barely covers 2 rooms... Then home to make dinner, clean litter boxes and straighten up the kitchen. Nothing too exciting.

make it a great day all!

Liz
bubble273
on 12/9/08 9:03 pm, edited 12/9/08 9:03 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Wednesday Morning Pam and PA!!

Connor woke up this morning before 6:30 and tried to be nice about it, but kept talking and talking.  Apparently he lost his tooth and the tooth fairy didn't come.  Ooops, my bad!!!  I don't really think he believes, but he definitely wanted to see something under his pillow.  And I was at Macy's until 10:45 last night and totally forgot about it.

So anyway, I did try to sleep a little longer, until about 7:30 when Connor came up and said he was hungry and tried to get a bowl of cereal and there were ants on the kitchen floor.  He's too funny.  Not really a bug person.  And these frigin ants are ******g me off.  All of a sudden I'm being invaded!!!  I HATE ANTS!!!

So now I'm getting ready to make hiim some French toast which he loves and make me some oatmeal probably.  Then I'll get him ready to be shipped off to school.  Then I will probably jump in the shower and head over to Macy's for our friends and family sale to shop.  I put some things away yesterday and am so excited because some of the things are 75% off and then I'll get another 20 and then my 20 percent discount.  So I don't feel bad buying the stuff.

Then I'm off to town for a job at 1:00.  Then home to cook some dinner and then head off to bowling tonight.

Well, have a great Wednesday!!!

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 12/9/08 9:13 pm
Hey Karen!  It's the  year of the ants I think.  I have them and have talked to a few others who have them too.  Itty bitty teeny tiny little ants!!  I have never had ants before and yes, they are ******g me off too.  They just appear out of no where.  I have been using ant spray and am surprised I haven't dropped over dead myself....do you know that stuff tingles when you get it on your skin...probably NOT a good thing! 

HG
bubble273
on 12/9/08 9:25 pm - Levittown, PA

I had those teeny tiny ants too before and I had no clue what they were and didn't know where they came from.  They haven't appeared again, thank goodness, but now the ants that are here are the ants you see outside, the black ones.  My mother-in-law lives in a mobile home and they are so bad there.  And I used to get so skeeved (ph) from seeing them and thought how disgusting, she must not clean or something. But that wasn't the fact.  THEY'RE JUST EVERYWHERE!!!! 

Oh, and I just spray Windex or Shout at them and they basically die on spray impact!!!!  And it was even CVS Windex!!!!  Happy ant killing

Karen

Pam Hart
on 12/9/08 9:39 pm - Easton, PA
Karen,

I feel your pain.  We had ants in our old house....and they came every year.  Although normally towards the spring, not the fall.

I ended up using the spray and then after killing all the ones I could see putting down ant traps with bait.

It helped....but they did come back every year.

Knock on wood - nothing in the new place (yet) although we have killed a few little spiders...apparantly hiding in the wood work from the construction.  EEEWWWW

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 12/9/08 9:16 pm
Today is our christmas party for the company.  So, I will be out of the office at 11:30 for the rest of the day.  After the party, I am taking part of my bonus and getting a manicure and pedicure.  Tonight is Karate and then I am heading home.  I was going to go to the gym, but I think and hour of karate is enough and I need to get some things done around the house. 

Have a good one.

HG
(deactivated member)
on 12/10/08 1:10 am - Kirkwood, NY
Good Afternoon PA & Everyone,

I woke up about 9am this morning and did my usual morning stuff..eat breakfast, clean the kitty litter,(eewww, I dislike doing that but when my hubby is not here I have to do it.) and get online and check into my classes. I am currently I college student at Axia College UOP and Majoring in Accounting. I love it! And about the kitties..I love my kitties I just cannot stand the way they smell and I am a real bad germaphobe and neat freak. My husband usually does all the cleaning with the kitties and other cleaning around the house. He is just like me with being a neat freak. That is why I fell in love with him LOL. We are 2 peas in a pod. I have friends coming over to visit me for a little bit this afternoon and we are just gonna sit here and do some college homework. Fun Fun! I just love doing homework! I currently do not work and that is all I do is study. Later on tonight I will prolly curl up on the couch with my kitties and watch some TV. I really do not have much of a life except at home and I like it that way. I guess it is because I am so FAT I dislike going out anywhere. I have gone christmas shopping last week at our malls in the area and got some clothes for my hubby. The funny thing is he thinks he is not getting anything this year for christmas. Last year we spent 3,000 dollars on the both of us together and I said this year we were just going to give out more gifts for others than for us. He agreed to that and I have spent at least 500 dollars on our families. We are taking it easy this christmas. He has been asking me for this gun  he has been wanting for hunting and I keep telling him he is not getting it. Well guess what Ladies! I got him the gun! My cousin has it at her house and is waiting for me to wrap it. I am done with him as far as christmas goes...He has not gotten me anything yet. LOL. He has a hard time picking things out for me. I dont know why..cuz he knows what I like. He would rather I pick it out than him. So guess what...I am going shopping for myself this weekend to buy my christmas gifts. LOL NICE right. Although, he does buy me small things that are so cute on his own. Well I have tidy up my house before company comes over. Have a good Wednesday!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views