update on Gene's Plastic Surgery

IdaMae D.
on 12/9/08 9:47 am - Philadelphia, PA
We are home from the hospital, I have Gene all put to bed with ice packs on him. For the next 24 hours we have to do 20 min on and 20 min off. So i'll have to set my alarm clock to make sure we keep this up through the night as the doc orderd. He developed a lot of swelling on the left side of his face just prior to leaving the hospital so they had to drain some blood out and put pressure on it to bring the swelling down and expel the blood that was accumulating. I have to call the PS in the morning because he wants to see Gene in the morning to check the swelling and drain some more if need be otherwise he's doing really well. But then again how much trouble can he get into while he's sound asleep.

Ida

IdaMae

ktreavis
on 12/9/08 9:50 am - PA
Glad to know that Gene is doing ok and he has his GREAT angel by his side taking care of him. You are great Ida.

Katie

Progress not perfection

IdaMae D.
on 12/9/08 10:12 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Katie,
Thank you. When God sends a wonderful man like Gene into ones life it's easy to take care of him.

Hugs,
Ida

IdaMae

Pam Hart
on 12/9/08 4:18 pm - Easton, PA
Ditto to what has already been said, you ARE definately Gene's angel right now - and I'm sure he believes that.  He can be yours too, without a doubt.

Keep us updated.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
IdaMae D.
on 12/9/08 10:11 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you Pam

I will send out an update after we see Dr. Skalicky today.

Ida

IdaMae

Dennis Belk
on 12/9/08 9:21 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Great news Ida and please give Gene my best.

Dennis

IdaMae D.
on 12/9/08 10:02 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Dennis,
I will be sure to do just that, thank you

Ida

IdaMae

Nicole0216
on 12/10/08 3:45 am - Lancaster, PA
yal wil be in my thoughts
HopefulFuture
on 12/11/08 11:26 am - Boston, MA
Thank you so much for updating all of us, Ida.  So glad to hear you are home from the hospital and that Gene is on the road to recovery.  Hope the appointment with the PS went well and please let Gene know that we are all thinking of him and wishing him well. 

Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views