The Dress!

New_Beginnings_36
on 12/9/08 11:16 pm - PA
Melanie -  You look great! The dress is beautiful on you! Way to go and enjoy your party!! :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Dennis Belk
on 12/9/08 11:53 pm - Philadelphia, PA
WOOOOOOOOO
WOWWWWWWWWW
Melanie B.
on 12/10/08 12:17 am - Doylestown, PA
Thanks everyone for the compliments. This whole process is doing wonders for my self esteem (although I always felt pretty confident even "fluffier") I am truly estatic with the results I am seeing in such a short period of time.

I tried the dress on (and yes that is my new VS bra) when I got home last night to show my husband and he FINALLY said "wow, I guess that diet thing really is working"

I'm a little freaked out by the cleavage but i will pick up some sort of dainty wrap to throw over my shoulders.

No idea on the shoes. i'm 5'7" and hubby's 5'9" so most likely some sort of silky black ballet slipper will be on my footsies.

I am having my hair done all curly and will certainly post pictures.

Thanks again for being a great source of encouragement for me on my journey. And i hope that I can be a bit of an inspiration for pre-opers too.

Pam Hart
on 12/10/08 2:18 am - Easton, PA
Ok then....well what kind of VS bra did you buy??  I need one!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Melanie B.
on 12/10/08 2:52 am - Doylestown, PA
Hmm, i don't know what the style is. I know it's on their full coverage line. Honestly I was so stinking excited that it actually fit nothing else mattered.

I'm waering it now and will check out the label when i get home just for you Pamela

GD_007
on 12/10/08 3:54 am - Drexel Hill, PA
   ooo la la!!
-GD
jovigirl
on 12/10/08 6:27 am - washington, NJ
Whoooohoooooo Mel you look awesome!

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

HopefulFuture
on 12/11/08 11:35 am - Boston, MA
That dress looks beautiful on you Melanie!  Have a wonderful time at the holiday party!!

Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views