The Dress!

Melanie B.
on 12/9/08 10:56 am - Doylestown, PA
So I freaking walked my fat a$$ into Banana Republic and walked out with not 1 but 2 dresses! woo hoo. I spent way more than I wanted to - but screw I fit into BR so I couldn't pass it up. I then marched my big 40DD titties into Victoria Secret and walked out with a bra! It has been YEARS since I have done either of these activities!

So here's the dress I'll be wearing to our formal holiday party on Friday.

Sdc15913.jpg picture by mbittar

I'm super psyched. Years ago I would have thought being a size 14 was too fat and now I look at myself as a size 14 and feel like a super model!

I also forget to mention I will be going on Thursday for a SPRAY TAN, cuz I am just too white to be sporting that dress.

I guess this might be considered a wow moment!

finding_40_fabulous
on 12/9/08 11:23 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That must've felt terrific!!!!!

I was just thinking that when I lose my weight...that's one of the first things I'm going to do.
I want to go to Victoria Secret's and buy pretty panties & bras!  It will be "So long, white, cotton granny-panties!"

Cheers!
Pat

P.S.  Be sure to post pictures!

bubble273
on 12/9/08 12:06 pm - Levittown, PA
WOOOOOOHOOOOOO, Melanie!!!  Super sexy dress!!!  You look BEAUTIFUL and ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS.  And a spray tan will just top it off!!!  WAY TO GO!!

Karen

Patricia R.
on 12/9/08 12:11 pm - Perry, MI
Gorgeous dress.  Very sexy.  Remember that Marilyn Monroe was a size 14.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 12/9/08 4:12 pm - Easton, PA
Awesome.  And they are both definately wow moments

You look absolutely phenomenal.  Are  you wearing the VS bra in these photos?  Because not only do you look fabulous...uh, so do the girls!

Congrats.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Michelle U.
on 12/9/08 8:56 pm - Corning, NY
You look amazing!!!!!!!
Live, Love, Laugh!!
FlourPower
on 12/9/08 9:09 pm - PA
Are  you wearing the VS bra in these photos?  Because not only do you look fabulous...uh, so do the girls! ~~~~***~~~~~   I was thinking the same exact thing Pam!!!!  LOL!!!

The dress looks great.  I don't think you need to have that spray tan.  You look just fine!!  What type of shoes/sandals are you going to wear???  How are you going to do your hair???

I'd love to see the "final product"....you have to share!!! 

Have a great time!!!

Chrissy

[

Liz R.
on 12/9/08 9:11 pm - Easton, PA
Melanie that dress looks like it was made for you! You look beautiful!!!

Liz
tammypa
on 12/9/08 9:40 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Melanie,
You look incredible - the dress is so great. I think that after the spray on tan - you are going to be the bell of the ball. Woo Hoo!
Tammy 
keri2008
on 12/9/08 9:48 pm - PA
YAY!  You go sexy momma!!!!  You look fantastic.  What an incredible wow time!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views