What's on your playlist?

dit657
on 12/9/08 4:33 am - Boothwyn, PA
I have over 50 playlists on my MP3 and trust me they are all different - in one list I can go from soft rock to motown or hard rock to blues to country, etc. Whatever keeps me moving and motivated. I think I would get bored listening to the same type of music at every workout - some I like better than others - but they all have one thing in common - I start with something soft and slow to warm up (3-4 minutes) then I start rocking for 2 or 3 songs, then tone it down for a song, then back up to hard, fast music - up and down for a while, and then a nice, long cool down song.

Some artists on my playlists are Rick Astley (he's good for rhythm and getting moving); Jimmy Buffet (he's good for a slower pace); ZZ Top; Aerosmith; 50's and 60's; Motown; country rock (Allman Bros); Garth Brooks (man can he get your heart racing depending on the song!!); Clint Black; Reba; Dolly - see, told you its a real mix. I'd like to add some newer, modern stuff but sadly I'm stuck in the 70's!! I do like Pink a lot and some of Beyonce's stuff, but I downloaded all my stuff from CD's and I don't have any of theirs.

Biggest suggestion - mix it up - have fun with the tunes and whatever gets you motivated and moving!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 12/9/08 5:43 am
Kathy
I can burn you some Pink and Beyince stuff onto a cd and either mailo or bring to the Sat in Jan if you like.
bethmal
on 12/9/08 8:35 am
RNY on 12/26/17
Thanks for your help everyone!  Two hours later and several $$s too I have loaded many, many good tunes. 

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

Jena B.
on 12/10/08 10:11 pm - Baden, PA
I cant remember who sings the song, but the song is called  "crushcrushcrush" It is a great one to get your HR up! (and your mood) I love that song!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views