Newbie to ObesityHelp.com

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/08 1:30 pm - Kirkwood, NY
Hi everyone! I am new to this website. However, I have been posting messages on the Barixclinics message boards. I figured I would come to this site and considered signing up. Now I am trying get around on here and look up information. There is def more information on this site and tons more ppl to talk to! I am super excited. I had my consult Dec. 5th, 2008. Now I am waiting on approval and of course a date for my sleep study and if any other clearances before I can get my dates! Of course, I am patient enough to wait. I figured if I am not thinking about when they call or when my dates are..the sooner it will fall into place. Nice to meet everyone! Of course I will have tons of questions and things.
Pam Hart
on 12/8/08 5:45 pm - Easton, PA
Welcome to the pa forum!!  I used to post on the Barix website well over a year ago...but haven't been on basically since then...I've kind of stayed here :)

Dr. Pupkova is wonderful, by the way.  She truly cares about her patients and their journies.  I have nothing but positive things to say about her.

Speaking of wonderful things....that's what the pa forum is.  It's like one big family here.  I'm sure you will get lots of welcome messages as the sun starts to rise and people wake for the day (me of course...being the vampire I am work at night....so here I am posting to you at 4:45)  We know a lot about each other and have a wonderful support system in place.

Feel free to jump right on in to any of the conversations....and be sure to ask your questions - someone will always have advice or an answer for you!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 12/8/08 7:47 pm - Poconos, PA
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Pam just about summed it all up. We're all family here and there really are no words to describe the kind of support you'll receive from everyone. These folks are the absolute best and will do whatever they can to help guide you as you embark on your new journey.

Best of luck to you and be sure to keep us posted!

jovigirl
on 12/8/08 8:01 pm - washington, NJ
Welcome!I am on BArix boards all the time too as well as here.You can't ask for a better bunch of people than those here on the PA boards.Best of luck on your journey

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

Michelle U.
on 12/8/08 8:27 pm - Corning, NY
Welcome!!!

You will find much support and information here!!!

Michelle
Live, Love, Laugh!!
dit657
on 12/8/08 8:43 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Welcome to the PA Boards and the best bunch of people you could ask for! I don't know how I would have gotten through everything without the love, support, caring and consideration of all of these people, and of course those magical doctors, nurses and support at Barix.

Questions? If you can think of it, ask it - somebody out here will have an answer for you - and trust me, after a while you'll find that nothing is too personal, either!! LOL!! But that's a good thing - no judging on this board.

So welcome - wish you great success on your journey - its a fantastic thing.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
IdaMae D.
on 12/8/08 9:19 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning,
Welcome to the site. You will find lots of great people here. I've been on this site since my hubby had his surgery back in Jan of 2006 and I am in the process of finding out if I will be having surgery.

Ida

IdaMae

bubble273
on 12/8/08 10:13 pm - Levittown, PA
WELCOME!!!  We always love to see new people pop up on the PA boards.  And I will say what everone else said....this is the best place for answers, questions, comments, any kind of info, and just basic great support!!!  I dont know what I would do without the people I have met here.  So welcome and don't hesitate to ask any kind of question.

Take care and good luck with your journey.

Karen

GD_007
on 12/8/08 10:57 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
Welcome!
-GD
LadyJwb
on 12/9/08 12:54 am - Philadelphia, PA
Welcome

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views