Internal Deodorizer- Saturday Support Group Follow up

Nubianlilly
on 12/8/08 7:42 am - PA
In our 9-18 month group, there was some discussion about internal deodorizers, a pill that you take 3 times a day. I can't remember who brought it up, and I can't remember the name of the product that helps make your poop not stink as much.

Can anyone remember what it was called?

LadyJwb
on 12/8/08 8:24 am - Philadelphia, PA
 Devron or Devrom bought it preo op but never used it yet . My poop it no worst then before surgery (knock on wood) . I just knew the hubby would have to get us a new house after my surgery becuase I would have to my own bathroom.....lol 

dawgpound215
on 12/8/08 11:31 am - Philadelphia Area, PA
You mean yours doesnt smell like roses like mine...?!?!?

Nubianlilly
on 12/8/08 9:44 pm - PA
If by roses you mean rotting garbage then yeah! LOL

Pam Hart
on 12/8/08 6:07 pm - Easton, PA
Yes, it is Devrom.

I've heard WONDERFUL things about it, but have never used it myself..  Earlier out I didn't have a really bad stinkin problem...but now is a totaly different story.  I'm seriously considering buying some.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nubianlilly
on 12/8/08 9:45 pm - PA
Yeah, that's what they were saying... that it really works. I'm definately going to try it.

Jan K.
on 12/8/08 7:48 pm - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Yo, Angela, it was me!  It is indeed called Devrom and yes, it works.  Here's the link to order if you like.  I purchased both the capsule and the chewables.

http://www.devrom.com/

Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

Nubianlilly
on 12/8/08 9:46 pm - PA
Yes, yes, I remember now.  Great. I'm going to purchase right now.  It's high time I work on this issue of mine LOL.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views