Thank you Everyone and back in Boston safely

HopefulFuture
on 12/9/08 7:42 am - Boston, MA
Hi Tammy!

Awww, thank you SO much!  It was wonderful to see you too -- I always look forward to seeing you, Tammy!  I'm really glad you got to meet Adam and thank you so much for what you said about him.  He sure was a real trooper -- especially given everything that we spoke about in our group!  Yeah, I think I'll keep him around for a while ;)  I can't wait to see you next time I'm in town and I hope you have a safe and happy holiday season too!!!

Lisa :)  

Laureen S.
on 12/8/08 10:22 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Lil Sis,

Glad to see you made it home safely and it was great to hang out with you, Adam and Arlene Friday evening, to have dinner afterwards and get to know Adam better, he really is a very nice guy.  Then Saturday, having you both attend the support group meeting was great.  Adam and you are lucky to have found one another and I am soooo happy for the both of you, I also applaud how he supports you, yet maintains his comfortability within his own life.  Wishing you long lasting happiness and can't wait to see you again.  If you make it down to the NY area, let me know and we can get together and don't forget, I'll be up to visit in early spring ;)

Talk to you soon,

Hugs, your big sis, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

HopefulFuture
on 12/9/08 7:52 am - Boston, MA
Hi Big Sis ;)

I miss you so much already!  It was really great hanging out with you and Arlene on Friday and I'm so glad you got to know Adam a bit better at dinner on Friday night (and at the support group meeting on Saturday!)  He really is so special and I do feel incredibly lucky that we found each other!  Thank you so much for everything you wrote about him and how he supports me, yet maintains his comfortability within his own life -- and thank you for being so happy for both of us.  Oh I so wish we lived closer to you...I really miss you already!  We would absolutely love to have you visit during the spring -- you are welcome any time you'd like and I hope you are serious about coming to visit ;)

I'll talk to you soon and I can't wait to see you again.  Enjoy the new clothes at least for a little while ;)

Lots and lots of hugs,
Your Lil Sis,

GD_007
on 12/8/08 10:59 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
Glad you made it safe & sound!  Will do my best to catch up with you next time you're down.... or perhaps, next time I'm up in Boston.  We have very close friends in Quincy that we visit frequently.
-GD
HopefulFuture
on 12/9/08 7:55 am - Boston, MA
Thanks so much GD!  Would love to meet you next time I'm in town...or definitely when you come to Quincy.  Quincy really isn't that far from Boston and I'd love to see you next time you visit!

Lslaven
on 12/9/08 1:57 am - Philadelphia, PA
LIsa:

Oh, that stinks......I can't believe I missed you.  I now have to wait until Spring to get my Lisa fix.  I hope you had a wonderful time and I am so sorry I did not get a chance to meet Adam, but I am sure he is awesome. 

Hope your holidays are wonderful, and I will wait patiently to spring to see you again.  Miss you girlfriend!!!!

Luv,
Linda
HopefulFuture
on 12/9/08 7:59 am - Boston, MA
Hi Linda!

I know, I was really hoping you'd be at the meeting!  I miss you and need my Linda fix too, you know!!  My visit was wonderful and it was so great seeing everyone at the meeting.  Even though you didn't get to meet Adam, thanks so much for what you said about him and I hope I can introduce you to him next time :) 

Hope you have a very happy holiday season too and I can't wait to see you next time I'm in town. 

Love and miss you tons and sending lots of hugs, 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views