Thank you Everyone and back in Boston safely

HopefulFuture
on 12/9/08 7:21 am - Boston, MA
Hi Chris!

So nice to see you posting!  Thank you so much for everything you wrote -- it was really nice for me to get down to PA and see everyone at the meeting -- I wish I could have seen you too!!!  And thank you so much for what you wrote about Adam -- he is very special and I hope I can introduce him to you one day too!  I hope you are doing well Chris.  I think of you often and I wish you only the best.

Lisa :) 

EileenWalton
on 12/8/08 7:20 am
I'm so sorry I missed out on my chance to meet Adam (and to see you, of course).  But, stuff happens, and I just couldn't make it to the meeting like I had planned.  I'm glad the meeting went well for the two of you.  Please promise me that you'll bring him back to see everyone again...maybe for the Spring Pilgrimage???
Eileen

HopefulFuture
on 12/9/08 7:25 am - Boston, MA
Eileen!!!  I was looking all over for you!!!  I was SO looking forward to seeing you, but I do understand that things come up.  I must say though, you seem more upset that you missed out on your chance to meet Adam than to catch up with me ;)  Hehehehehe, that's ok, I know you've been wanting to meet him.  I would love to bring Adam back...after all, he did survive the meeting on Saturday, where nothing (and I do mean nothing!) in our group was censored ;)  A whole weekend, huh?!  I may have to work on that one ;)  I hope you are doing well Eileen.  I miss you and I really hope to see you next time!

Dennis Belk
on 12/8/08 9:55 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Lisa,
Always a pleasure to see you and Adam seemed quite comfy with us all. Take good care of yourself. We're always in touch no matter the distance.

Dennis
HopefulFuture
on 12/9/08 7:29 am - Boston, MA
Hi Dennis!

It's always so nice seeing you too and I enjoyed the meeting very much.  Yes, I think Adam handled himself quite well and I'm glad if you felt he seemed comfy with us all ;)  I promise to take good care of myself.  Same goes for you Dennis.  I am only a phone call or email away!

Pam Hart
on 12/8/08 6:13 pm - Easton, PA
Hey there Lisa!

Sorry I didn't get to see you or to meet Adam, but glad you got back to Boston safely and that everyone seems to love Adam.  I agree with whoever said it...he must be a good guy if you are with him!!

We'll have to catch up the next time you are in town....or perhaps I can convince Brian to take a trip to Boston in the spring (sorry darling - to cold to be walking around Boston this time of year...I can barely handle pa!)

Pam 
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
HopefulFuture
on 12/9/08 7:32 am - Boston, MA
Hi Pam!

I really wish we could have seen each other too.  I would have loved to catch up with you and Brian and I would have loved for you to get to meet Adam.  Even though you didn't meet Adam, thanks so much for what you wrote about him -- we'll definitely have to see each other next time and hopefully, I'll get to introduce you to Adam next time too. 

Oh my gosh, I would LOVE you to come visit me in Boston -- you and Brian are welcome ANY time you'd like!  I completely understand wanting to wait until it's a bit warmer out (it was 15 degrees here yesterday!), but ANY time you want, we would love to have you!!!

dit657
on 12/8/08 8:37 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hi there - I'm so sorry I didn't get to see you at the meeting - I had a houseful of family and little ones over the weekend and between cooking and making up beds and playing with a 10 month old, a 2 year old, one 4 and one 9 was exhausting!! But great fun!!

I'm so glad Adam liked the meeting - witih a group of people like that what's not to like?! Plus it showed him what a fantastic support system you've had and showed him how supportive you are to others in all this.

Hopefully I'll see you in the spring - enjoy your holidays with the new honey - he sounds like a winner to me!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
HopefulFuture
on 12/9/08 7:38 am - Boston, MA
Hi Kathy!

I completely understand about you not being able to make it to the meeting on Saturday.  It would have been really nice to see you, but I knew you had a very busy weekend coming up.  Sounds like a very full, fun house you had!

The support group meeting was a very interesting experience for Adam.  It was extra nice for me to get to show this big part of my life to him and to get to introduce him to so many people I cherish.  Even though you didn't get to meet him, thanks so much for what you said about him.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season too Kathy, and I definitely hope to see you in the Spring!

tammypa
on 12/8/08 9:26 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Lisa,
I am glad that you made it home safely. It was so great to see you, as always. You are
a ray of sunshine. It was wonderful to meet Adam - he is definitely a keeper. Glad that we
did not scare him too much - lol. He was a real trooper to jump right into a four hour meeting
like that.  Can't wait to see again next year.
Have a happy and safe holiday.
Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views