Swimwear?

victoria3
on 12/8/08 3:07 am - Douglassville, PA

Ladies- I need your help.  Does anyone know where I can find a bathing suit- that I am not going to spend a lot on money on? 

I am going away for a long weekend (in January) with my boyfriend, and I need to take a bathing suit with me.  The ones I have are all too big-all pre-wls.  Since I don't know what size I wear now in a suit, I am going to have to try things on- I don't mind having to travel to get a deal!  Right now, I am wearing 18/20W tops and 16W bottoms in clothes so I don't even know what size to order if I do internet shopping, but I hate to pay for return shipping if something doesn't fit. 

tammypa
on 12/8/08 3:42 am - Philadelphia, PA
I have always like swimsuitsforall.com
victoria3
on 12/8/08 3:56 am - Douglassville, PA
Thanks, Tammy.  I will check it out.

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/08 4:23 am - Eastern, PA
If you're not quite to your target weight yet, you could check out a thrift shop.

I got a like-new pair of swin trunks for $4.99 at the begining of the summer. Had I bought them in the sote, they would have cost over $40.

Just make sure you wash the suit before you wear it!
tammypa
on 12/8/08 4:47 am - Philadelphia, PA
The only problem with that is most thrift stores would only be showing winter clothes right now.
Shannon O.
on 12/8/08 5:20 am - Reading, PA
Just saw some at Target in the plus size area... just this weekend... didn't look at the price... but it is worth the trip...

victoria3
on 12/8/08 5:38 am - Douglassville, PA
Thanks, Shannon.  I thought that I saw some there when shopping there on Black Friday, but I didn't know that I need something then.  I will stop by on my way home from the gym later.

KFA3
on 12/8/08 7:29 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I went to Jamaica this past March and got my suit from Target. I think it was about $30 total for a two piece halter tankini. The one piece suits are also similarly priced.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views