The Goodies are Rolling IN!

dit657
on 12/7/08 10:12 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Looks like I'll be putting Liz's commitment to steer clear of the holiday goodies to a test beginning today - right now the building management company is serving a hot breakfast downstairs in the lobby - so far nothing has tempted me because I had a steaming bowl of oatmeal when I came in, so pouch is satisfied with that.

However, one of my co-workers brought in a huge tray of homemade cookies - I think I saw chocolate chip for sure and not certain what else is under the foil, but I'm not looking, either! I know I can't have those - way too much sugar and fat - I'll be dumping all afternoon just from smelling those suckers!!

So it has started in my office - I think the only thing that will really, really tempt me is if our one contractor sends in their famous almond biscotti dipped in Godiva chocolate - OH MAN, those were to die for - nothing better than that melting chocolate after being dipped into a steaming mug of hot coffee...OK, sorry about that...wandered off into a distant memory of decadence!!

But I'm sticking to my guns and my commitment to stay away from those temptations - wish me luck!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
EileenWalton
on 12/7/08 10:38 pm
Hang in there, girl.  You can do it.  Just step away from the tray.
Eileen

bubble273
on 12/7/08 10:45 pm - Levittown, PA
OMG!!!  TOO FUNNY!!!  Well, at least to me, Eileen.  I automatically got this mental picture of you with a megaphone talking deeply into it saying "Step away from the tray."   LMAO!!!!  

We all missed you on Saturday .  I hope to see you at the Wednesday meeting.

Karen

bubble273
on 12/7/08 10:42 pm - Levittown, PA
I know you can do it, Kathy!!!  I am lucky that I work from home on most days and do not really have to be tempted by trays and trays of stuff.  Even when I do stop in my office, we're a small company, and we don't have too many things lying around.  I go in, pick up my paycheck or drop off exhibits, chat for a few minutes and then I'm gone.  I couldn't imagine having to walk by a tray of goodies all the time.  I think I would be the tiniest bit tempted, but then the fear of dumping gets that tiny temptation to go away VERY fast!!!

Hang in there...you'll get through it!!!

Karen

Liz R.
on 12/7/08 10:44 pm - Easton, PA
You can do it Kathy! Just remember how crappy you will feel if you indulge! We have been fortunate so far! Nothing up there to tempt me at all!

YOU CAN DO IT!

Liz
keri2008
on 12/7/08 11:21 pm - PA
you can do it!!!  this morning there was a box of decadent chocolate bars in the break room.   sigh.

Keri
tammypa
on 12/8/08 12:20 am - Philadelphia, PA
Kathy,
You can do it.
Remember they are not cookies - they are poison.
Tammy
ladychief231
on 12/8/08 1:29 am - Douglassville, PA
Good luck. You can do it!

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

rivardstarr
on 12/8/08 7:14 am - phoenixville, PA
Hijacking!
Theresa you look great in your new pic, but I'm cold just looking at you in those short sleeves! Missed you at oue Wed. meeting, hope to see you in January.
Chris
rivardstarr
on 12/8/08 7:11 am - phoenixville, PA
Kathy,

STEP AWAY FROM THE TRAY AND NO ONE GETS HURT!

Hang in there this time of year is a real test for all of us. Stay strong.
Chris 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views