BARIX PRE-OP meeting this Tuesday 7 p.m LANGHORNE

cleos_mom
on 12/7/08 9:14 pm - phila., PA
Hi All

don't forget this Tuesday is the Barix pre-op meeting in Langhorne.
hope to see all you Barix pre-ops .
Susan
GD_007
on 12/8/08 10:56 pm - Drexel Hill, PA

Susan,
I'm thinking of coming tonight just to be a post-op person in the crowd to support you in anyway you'd like.
-GD

elvanah
on 12/9/08 2:19 am
Susan, do you have to be scheduled for surgery to come to this?  I was going to go to the information session tomorrow night, but tonight is better for me.

Thanks,
Dana
(deactivated member)
on 12/9/08 4:32 am
Hi Dana

You are welcome to come this evening and very much welcome to join us!  It is at 7:00 pm in the lobby at Barix. There will be others that are pre-op and post ops will be there to help answer your questions.

HopefulFuture
on 12/9/08 6:39 am - Boston, MA
Beth!  I was hoping I'd get to finally meet you this past Saturday at the Barix meeting but because we were in different groups, I actually didn't even wind up seeing you!!  But I know you were there because I heard thru the grapevine that you got some of my clothes from Laureen ;)  Hope you like them and are able to get some use out of them and I really hope we can meet each other next time I'm in town!

Lisa :) 

(deactivated member)
on 12/9/08 10:52 am
Lisa,

I am so sorry we didn't get to meet in oerson either. I was making my way over to you at the break and somone pulled me aside then next thing I knew it was time to go back into group. Yes, THank you very much for the clothes I won't feel so naked now.
I will make it a point to hug you in person the next time you are down to visit us.

Love and Hugs
HopefulFuture
on 12/10/08 5:52 am - Boston, MA
Ok Beth, it's a deal -- I'll be looking forward to it!

Love and hugs back at you, 
Lisa :) 

cleos_mom
on 12/9/08 4:54 am - phila., PA
Hi

you are more then welcome to come but at the information session tomorrow you can speak to the doctor and you get a little more info. but we wil be glad to see you tonight
Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views