Easton Area Support Group / Cooking Class - THIS SUNDAY 12/14/08!

Liz R.
on 12/7/08 7:58 pm - Easton, PA
Well due to a ton of scheduling conflicts this month with saturdays, our meeting will be on SUNDAY 12/14/08 noon - ??

my address is 65 Raubsville Road
Easton, PA 18042 ( I am actually located between Easton and Reiglesville just off of 611) let me know if you need help with directions.

We'll be featuring holiday favorites re-worked to be WLS friendly - let me know if you have any suggestions!!

I'll let you know more about the recipes as things get closer!

Liz
tammypa
on 12/7/08 10:02 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Liz,
I had such a great time at your home last month, but I wil not be able to attend this month.
Thanks for opening up your home and sharing your wonderful recipes.
Tammy
Liz R.
on 12/7/08 10:07 pm - Easton, PA
Tammy - We'll miss you, but hope to see you next month!

Liz
(deactivated member)
on 12/8/08 7:17 am - Poconos, PA
Hi Liz!

John is FINALLY off from work on Sunday so count us both in! WOOOOO HOOOOO! I'm looking for some recipes as we type and like the last time, I'll send them to you to get your thoughts and approval since you're the cook and I'm sooooooooooo NOT the cook! LOL.

See you on Sunday!

bubble273
on 12/8/08 7:34 am - Levittown, PA

Boooohoooo, Liz...I won't be able to make it.  I got my schedule for Macy's and I have to work from 10:45 a.m. to 7:15 p.m.  So I, of course, won't be able to make it.  But I will be thinking of you guys and all the yummies that I'm going to miss.  Have fun!!  I hope that I will be able to make the next one.

Karen

Dennis Belk
on 12/8/08 9:40 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Liz,
I'm still planning to be there. Mind if I watch a little football while we cook? You're the boss.

Dennis
Liz R.
on 12/8/08 8:08 pm - Easton, PA
Nope, don't mind at all Dennis! Chris will be home too so I am sure that he'll support the football watching!

Val - looking forward to seeing you and John!

Liz
HopefulFuture
on 12/9/08 6:33 am - Boston, MA
Hi Liz,

As you know, I unfortunately won't be able to make it down from Boston this coming weekend (especially since I was in PA this past weekend), but I will definitely be thinking of you all...I heard everyone had a great time last month.  We'll definitely have to see each other next time I'm in town Liz...you know I love PA more and more each time I visit.  Do you have any idea how far you are from Dresher?  (That's where Adam's aunt and uncle live)

Miss you!

Lisa :)  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views