***Sunday Roll Call***

Pam Hart
on 12/6/08 5:12 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning all!!

Well it's 4am...I should be sleeping, but woke up just a few minutes ago - will most likely go back to bed after this post.

Sunday morning we are going down to see Nicole and make sure her and Jason are doing OK. 
Assuming she is ok, we will be headed back to our house and right now have plans for a few friends who couldn't make it yesterday to stop by.  They already know that if I decide to stay with Nicole, then that will be cancelled.

We also have to finish cleaning up the kitchen, putting things away, etc. etc.  We also need to work on a Christmas list.  Oddly enough...we're still not sure what to put on it...

Part of our housewarming gift from my in laws were new living room curtains.  the ones we have are in great condition, - however - They are beige and our walls are beige and it just washes the whole place out.  Not to mention they are about 8 inches (minimum) to short....so they kind of look like a window in a bad belly shirt!  They do the trick as far as having SOMETHING on the walls...but the ones we picked out and got from my inlaws will probably be much better and really "tie" the room together.

I don't know if all of that will get done on Sunday....but that is at least the goal.

We have a nice lite coating of snow on the ground - it looks soooo pretty!!  But, it's still waaayyyy to cold out!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
lauraanne715
on 12/6/08 5:20 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning Pam and PA!!

I can't sleep and it is 4:15 in the a.m.  I am going to make some coffee and then probally dyde my hair before hubby wakes up.  I am a little exhausted from our marathon Christmas shopping and gift wrapping session yesterday --but the girls are done and wrapped!  Whew!

As for today I will go to church and then come home and work on the rest of my MBA homework.  Fun!!  Then I will probally do laundry and watch some tv or a movie if I feel in the mood....we shall see.  Right now I seem to be in the throes of "WLS Puberty" as put on that Bariatric Tv site....my moods are crazy and all over the place and I am sooo over it and so is hubby.  Oh well I will just muddle through I guess.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!  Hope Nicole is feeling good too!!!

Much luv!!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

shoutjoy
on 12/6/08 8:17 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hello,

I got up my usual time, between 5-7.  Church today then laundry.  Tonight, I'm suppose to go to a Christmas dinner and gift exchange for the local herb guild.  I want to go, but don't have anything to contribute.  A friend from church is having an open house tonight.  They put up 15-20 Christmas trees in their home!  That sounds like fun.  So, not sure what I'm going to do tonight.

Paula
KellyD85
on 12/6/08 9:46 pm - Riverside, PA
There must have been something in the air around 4am ish.  I woke up at 4:30am also today.  Went to the bathroom and took my pain meds-my body seems to know when 6 hrs are up! I took my binder off and then I felt more comfortable-I think hubby and I got it on too tight. It has been recommended I wear it for a few weeks after surgery (12/1).

No set plans for today. Goal is to get all protein in today.  I have not been able yet since surgery. I am allowing myself this first week post op and then I gotta get tough on myself. Too bad, so sad, Just do it!!

I would like to get to the mall and go to GNC to get new wheybolic 60 powder. 60 grams whey isolate in 12 oz liquid. Then maybe focus on stocking stuffers for my 3 children 19,16,13. We'll see.

Hope Nicole wakes up today feeling much better!! Sending healing thoughts her way

Kelly

HW/SW/CW/GW
303/275/199.4/150    ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!      

Michelle U.
on 12/6/08 10:08 pm - Corning, NY
Happy Sunday everyone,

Today will find the kids and I cleaning and decorating for Christmas.  I just woke up...which for me is really late.  Yesterday was just really stressful.  Tomorrow back to work and in the afternoon Luke is supposed to get discharged from the hospital so we shall see. 

Honestly, I think when the baby takes his nap this afternoon Im going to take one with him!!!!

Michelle
Live, Love, Laugh!!
Shannon O.
on 12/7/08 1:25 am - Reading, PA
well i'm still alive but having a cold and a sinus infection is just kicking my butt...

But did make it to the grocery store to get some little things... but now I wanna pass out for a nap lol...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views