I'm Home!!!!!

Arlene E.
on 12/5/08 5:02 am - Philadelphia, PA

I came home yesterday.  All went well.  The pain is pretty strong, but bearable.  I am not taking any pain meds because they were making me dry heave.  This happened with my RNY and I ended up back in the hospital.  I am not taking any chances.

Thanks you for your well wishes.  Thanks, Tammy for coming to visit Wed. night.  I was so out of it.  Now I am waiting for Lisa, Adam and Laureen.

I'll miss you all tomorrow at Barix.

Arlene 

jackie j
on 12/5/08 5:15 am - Glenmoore, PA
Welcome Home!!   So glad you sound upbeat and perky!   Take Care, get lots of rest and recovery, can't wait to see the new you! 

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

(deactivated member)
on 12/5/08 5:19 am
Arlene

So glad you are back home and recovering...If you need anything do not hesitate to let me know!

We will miss you as well but take care of yourself.

Hugs
keri2008
on 12/5/08 5:37 am - PA
Welcome home!  Glad everything went well and that the pain is bearable.  Take care of yourself and rest.  Congrats on a newer you!

Keri
Pam Hart
on 12/5/08 6:02 am - Easton, PA
Welcome home!!  So glad (and a bit surprised I might add) to see you posting already!!

Take care of yourself...and if the pain gets bad...have them find a pain med that doesn't make you dry heave OR get a script for some anti nause med to go along with it.  (I'm a big believer in pain meds...not that I take them unless needed...but I tend to have my patients take it before pain gets out of control....easier to maintain that way)

Anyway...enough of my ranting  Welcome home and can't wait till we get to see you!!  

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
bethmal
on 12/5/08 7:51 am
RNY on 12/26/17
Welcome home - rest, relax and feel better soon.

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

litlhurry
on 12/5/08 8:20 am - anytown, PA
OMG  Arlene..yeah..TT? What DR.  I am so excited for you.. heal.. get in touch  xooxox g
KimZ
on 12/5/08 8:58 am - PA
Hey Arlene -

Glad to hear that you are home and doing ok.  We will miss you at the meeting tomorrow, but anxious to hear more at the next meeting. 

Kim Z

Patti M.
on 12/5/08 9:03 am
Hi Arlene!

So glad you're home.  Get some rest and keep healing!  If you need anything at all, I'm right around the corner, don't hesitate to call.

Patti      
Michelle U.
on 12/5/08 10:54 am - Corning, NY
Glad you are home and doing well!!

Michelle
Live, Love, Laugh!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views