Clothes - 1st Saturday Meeting. . .

Laureen S.
on 12/4/08 8:50 pm, edited 12/4/08 8:51 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
I have some gently used slacks, a few pair of jeans, cords, mostly size 14s, a couple of 16s, they are regulars, so anyone shorter than 5'4", you would have to hem them.  I will bring them, ONLY, if someone wants them, otherwise I will donate them to the Goodwill. 

Most of these were passed down to me from Boston Lisa and I did not get to use the vast majority of them, so when I say gently used, I mean gently used, so please let me know if you have an interest.

Have a great day and I'm looking forward to seeing some of you tomorrow at Barix.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/08 9:57 pm
Laureen
I can use the 14's I am just shrinking into that size  while still fitting into some 16's.So if you don't mind I will take you up on the offer of them
Liz R.
on 12/5/08 3:46 am - Easton, PA
Beth - I have some too you can have if you come up for the Jan meeting @ my house.

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views