Has anyone had their surgery done at Temple?

hopegirl66
on 12/4/08 5:55 am - Downingtown, PA
just wondered if anyone has had their surgery at Temple in Philadelphia?
If so what Dr did you have?
J. M.
on 12/4/08 7:46 am
I did...with Dr. Meilahn. Email me if you have and specific questions.
Also, check out Univ. of Penn (Dr. Noel Williams)

~ Jen   

GorgeousIsa
on 12/4/08 10:49 am - Philly-delphia, PA
My fiance's mother used Dr. Meilahn @ Temple in 2003..I have surgery in 11 days with Dr. Kowalski @ Jeanes (Temple Hospital).
HIGH-294CURRENT-151 GOAL-150LBS GONE-143LBS 2 GO-1 (Last weigh in 7/14)   Platics Done: Breast Reduction (5/14) Extended Tummy Tuck w/ Anchor & Brachioplasty (5/29)
dawgpound215
on 12/4/08 11:38 am - Philadelphia Area, PA
I had Lap RNY on 7/21/08 @ Temple w/ Dr. Meilahn. Feel free w/ any questions I could answer for you.

IdaMae D.
on 12/4/08 10:50 pm - Philadelphia, PA
yes, my husband did with dr. kowalski who is not doing the surgery at Jeanes. I'm beginning my journey with him. send me a pm if you'd like any more information about dr. kowalski - he's a awesome surgeon and the program he's developed for jeanes is much better than the temple program my hubby went through 3 years ago

ida

IdaMae

Rhonda S.
on 12/5/08 7:48 am - Bensalem, PA
I am pre-op - I'm hoping (planning) to have surgery  at Temple with Dr. Meilan as the surgeon.  I just finished the medical tests and hope to attend the next teaching class. There is a forum on this website in which different people have written testimonials regarding the different surgeons.  - can't remember how I got on it - but  if the testimonials are by people with active OH memberships, you can click on their names and  e-mail them and perhaps get more information.
rdy2looz
on 12/5/08 8:32 am - Bensalem, PA
I had surgery at Temple on 9/16/08.  Dr. Meilahn was my surgeon.  Should you have questions please feel free to pm me.

Suzette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views