It's official..............

ShaunainHarleysville
on 12/5/08 6:19 am - Harleysville, PA
Brader Babies UNITE!!!  You've been indoctrinated!  Welcome to the club!
Now work on quitting smoking and getting healthy again!  Love to have you as one of us!
Shauna
Deprived?  Are you kidding?  Deprivation ended September 20th, 2005.
RNY 9/05, Plastics 9/08
Still doing it after all of these years...
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/08 1:02 pm - Poconos, PA
YAY for The Brader Babies even though I'm only adopted! lol.

I quit smoking for 7 freakin years for gods sake. I was so dumb to start again. I'm going to work on it soon though. I'm getting to the same point that made me quit the first time so it's almost time to try again but one thing at a time.

I can not even begin to express my gratitude to you. If it wasn't for you contacting Dr Brader about me, who knows where I'd be right now but something tells me it would not have been on the road to recovery that's for sure. So thank you, thank you, thank you...from the bottom of my heart. You're a rare gem and a blessing to me and I hope you know just how much I appreciate everything you have done to help me.

Thank you again and I hope to see you real soon!

(deactivated member)
on 12/7/08 9:31 am
I am a little behind of reading the boards lately, so I am so happy to see  your post and to know everything went well with dr. B!  Welcome to the family is right!!  You are in the best of hands. 

talk to you soon.

HG
(deactivated member)
on 12/8/08 12:05 pm - Poconos, PA
Thanks so much Heather! I couldn't be happier with how everything went with Dr. Brader and Kristin. They were both fantastic and I'm really looking forward to continuing my journey with both of them and all of you right by my side, guiding and supporting me.

Thanks again and I hope to talk to you soon!
HopefulFuture
on 12/8/08 11:19 am - Boston, MA
Congratulations Valerie -- that is excellent news!!!  Dr. Brader wasn't my surgeon, but I did meet him once and he seemed terrific!  Also, I know that his patients absolutely LOVE him (and his staff) and I'm sure you will too -- it definitely sounds like you are in good hands!  I'll be looking forward to hearing how you are doing. 

It's too bad we couldn't meet each other this weekend and I hope we can meet next time I'm in town!

Lisa :) 

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/08 12:15 pm - Poconos, PA
Hi Lisa,

Thanks so much for the support. Everyone has nothing but positive things to say about him. I haven't heard one bad thing yet so he's doing something right for all his patients.

I really wish I would have been able to make it down on Saturday. It would have been great to meet you. I hope you had a wonderful time and were able to catch up with everyone. How did everything go with Adam? Did he relax about it and hold up ok? If I had to guess, I would say he was welcomed with loving and open arms and he did just fine.

Thanks again for the support and hopefully we can meet up the next time you're in town!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views