It's official..............

tammypa
on 12/4/08 9:35 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Valerie,
I am so glad that things went well with Dr Brader. It has to be a huge weight off your chest
knowing that you have a great doctor that cares about you and will help you resolve your
problems. Good luck.
Tammy

(deactivated member)
on 12/5/08 12:14 pm - Poconos, PA
Hi Tammy!!! How are you doing? Good I hope?

You're absolutely right....This was a HUGE relief! I was beginning to get discouraged when I couldn't find anyone who was willing to see me. I know everyone thinks the world of Dr Brader and so far so good.

Ya know how they say it's the little things that mean the most sometimes? Well I know it sounds dumb but he is the first doctor I have ever gone to that actually talked *to* my husband and asked him what *his* concerns were with me. I dunno but that "little" gesture meant alot to both me and John. We were able to see that he really is concerned and he actually listens to what you're telling him. I definitely think he's the one who will be able to help me.

Thanks for the well wishes and I hope to see you soon! Will you be able to make it to Liz's house this month by any chance?

tammypa
on 12/7/08 9:24 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Valerie,
I am doing great - I feel good and that is so important.
I am so glad that you and your husband both liked Dr Brader.
I will not be able to make it to LIz's house on Sunday, but I do hope to be there
for January.
Have a happy and safe holiday.
Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 12/8/08 11:44 am - Poconos, PA
Awww bummer! It would have been great to see you again and John's finally off of work so you would have been able to meet him. Hopefully we'll both be able to make it to January's get together though.

I'm hardly ever down by your neck of the woods but if you're ever up this way and feel like getting together, please just let me know. We can go for lunch, dinner or even just sit at my house for some cake (sugar free of course) and coffee. John and I would love to have you here for a visit.

I'm soo glad to hear that you're doing so great and I hope you have a very happy, healthy and safe holiday as well.

Hope to see you soon!
EileenWalton
on 12/4/08 9:59 pm
Hi Valerie....glad the appointment went well.  I had the honor of meeting Dr. Brader at the Pilgrimage last Spring and I fell in love with him also.   I thought his staff was wonderful, as well.  You are in good hands.
Eileen

(deactivated member)
on 12/5/08 12:21 pm - Poconos, PA
Hi Eileen,

Thanks for the well wishes. It's definitely a good sign when people he didn't perform surgery on love him just as much as his own patients do!! I think that says a lot!

Thanks again for the caring thoughts. They are appreciated a great deal!

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/08 10:39 pm
Val,

I am gld to see you are going to be getting some answers with Dr. Brader. I know you have been struggling. I am keeping you in my prayers and yes everything happens for a reason.
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/08 12:35 pm - Poconos, PA
Hey there Beth! How's everything been going?

Thanks so much for thinking of me. I appreciate it so much.

I'm feeling so much better in the emotional sense now that I know I'm being cared for by such a great doctor. I'm confident that he's going to find out what's going on and do whatever it takes to get me better and back to my old self which is what I need. I miss the old me, not the fluffy old me of course but the more recent old me : )

Thanks again and I hope to see you soon!!
Pam Hart
on 12/5/08 6:11 am - Easton, PA
Valerie,

This post made me soooo happy.  I sure do hope that Dr. Brader can get to the bottom of this soon....with all you have been going through.  I hope you feel better very very very soon.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/08 12:42 pm - Poconos, PA
Thanks Pam. That's so sweet and I'm so glad that my post made you happy.

You guys are the greatest and I couldn't have asked for better friends. You have no idea just how much I appreciate all of you and I really mean that from the bottom of my heart.

I think you'll get your wish very soon for me to be feeling and doing better. I'm on the right track now with the right doctor, the right nutritionist, the right support system and the right friends..How could I go wrong?

Thanks again and I hope to see you real soon!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views