thursday roll call

dit657
on 12/3/08 8:49 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everyone - Nicole, best wishes to you on your surgery - we'll be sending good thoughts and prayers out your way.

I'm at work today - trying to fit everything in before the weekend - last night I was at the grocery store for an hour and a half - took 2 carts after I checked out to get me to the car. Man, what a bill! Ouch!

Today I have to run to the bank in the morning, then I'm off to Wallymart at lunch to pick up some gifts for my niece's kids who are coming Saturday and a few things I missed last night (not sure how I missed anything judging by my carts and the bill, tho!).

My brother rolls into town today and I'm anxious to see him - guess last time I saw him was June? He'll be here til next Wednesday when he and my mom leave to go back to Florida, so we should have a nice visit. Hopefully.

Other than that I anticipate a quiet day here at the office - boss flew out to California last night and won't be back til next week. Lucky lady - she's treating herself to a weekend at a spa in Sanoma!

Hope everyone has a great day - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bubble273
on 12/3/08 10:11 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Thursday morning everyone!!!

Well, I've already had my breakfast, took my multi vitamin and dropped Connor off at school.  I have off today from work at court reporting and at Macy's.  So I'm free to do whatever the hell I want!!!  But at 1:00 I will meet Connor over at school to do some shopping at their Christmas Bazaar.  I think it's so cute that they can buy things for their parents.  So I'll be helping him pick Mommy out a present!!  Just kidding.  He can do it all by himself, but wants me to help to buy for Daddy, Poppop and Mom-Mom.  And and we can't forget about Rocko, our doggie :)

After school I will be taking him to AC Moore to pick up some craft supplies for him to do his project.  They've been talking a lot about immigrants and Ellis Island and ancestry.  So he's got to make a doll out of a clothes pin that they provided and it has to be a doll of his ethnic background.  And we could pick a number of things, as I'm a mixed mutt :)  I think we're going with an Irish doll, because Garry is almost all Irish and I have a little Irish in me, along with German and English.  But Connor wants to be just like Dad!!

Tonight I have an appointment with the psych doctor, because we all need our therapy :)  And then I'll come home and relax.  Hopefully I will get a good night's sleep, as tomorrow I'm off to Harrisburg for a job and then Macy's tomorrow night.

Well, have a great Thursday everyone!!!

Karen

Patricia R.
on 12/4/08 3:41 am - Perry, MI
 Good Afternoon Nicole,
I overslept this morning and did not get time till this afternoon to post on Roll Call.  I teach, then see group counselor for an individual session.  Afterward, I have to go pick up antibiotic at pharmacy, as my sinus infection is not going away.

I hope everyone is having a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

HopefulFuture
on 12/4/08 5:29 am - Boston, MA
Good luck with your surgery tomorrow, Nicole!!!  It's too bad I won't be able to see you as I'll be down in the Philly/Langhorne area, otherwise I would have offered to come and visit.  Hopefully we will get to see each other next time though.  Anyway, I wish you all the best tomorrow -- we will definitely be thinking of you and I can't wait to hear how you are doing once you are home and are able to post. 

Lisa :) 

Nicole0216
on 12/4/08 5:42 am - Lancaster, PA
thanks lisa. If i were not having the surgery i would definately have made my first barics meeting just to see you and adam.
HopefulFuture
on 12/4/08 6:27 am - Boston, MA
Awwww Nicole, that is so sweet!  I would have really loved to see you and loved to introduce you to Adam.  Hopefully next time!  I hope everything goes really well for you tomorrow and I'll definitely be thinking of you.  Looking forward to hearing how you are doing. 

Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views