thursday roll call

Nicole0216
on 12/3/08 2:41 pm - Lancaster, PA
Not sure if I will beat trish we seem to do this at the same time.

I am home from work, gonna get some sleep. I have alot of errands, and packing to do today to get ready for our trip to the Poconos for my surgery.
I hope you all have a wonderful day today
Pam Hart
on 12/3/08 5:35 pm - Easton, PA
Yep - looks like you beat her there early bird!!

Good luck with your errands and your packing - will definately be thinking of you Friday (and maybe even seeing you....)

I am at work right now....knock on wood doing nothing real pressing at the moment.  Oddly enough I slept well yesterday but feel like I haven't slept at all.  So my agenda today is to simply go to bed. 

Then I'll be back to work for my last shift of the week, another 7p-7a and then off for three!  Whoo hoo.

Have a great Thursday all!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 12/3/08 7:36 pm - Easton, PA
Good morning ladies! Good luck with the prep today Nicole. You must be getting so excited!

Today has me at work then stopping at staples, the chiro, and k-mart for a few things then home to eat dinner and relax. I didn't sleep well again last night so I am going to try and get to bed early tonight.

make it a great thursday!

Liz
(deactivated member)
on 12/3/08 7:36 pm - Poconos, PA
Morning!

Today is a very special day for me! I'll be in wor****il 11 and then I'm heading down to Lancaster for my 1st appointment with Dr. Brader!! I have high hopes that he's going to figure out what's wrong with me and fix me all up! Other than that, there's nothing else on my agenda for today but I am hoping to finish up my appointment early enough so that I can get some shopping in!!

Have a great day everyone!
Liz R.
on 12/3/08 8:43 pm - Easton, PA
Valerie best of luck with the awesome Dr Brader today!!! Can't wait to hear his plan to get you feeling better!

Oh by the way there are some GREAT outlets in Lancaster down Route 30 i think it is if you are up for some shopping down that way! You'll also be near VF in Reading on your way home :)

Liz
(deactivated member)
on 12/4/08 10:49 am - Poconos, PA
Thanks! All went well but no shopping this time..The dam rain was pretty bad and since we weren't familiar with the area, we wanted to come straight home. There's always next time though...I hope!!
bubble273
on 12/3/08 10:03 pm - Levittown, PA
Good luck, Val!!!  You're in good hands with Dr. Brader.  I pray that he finds what's going on with you and that he makes you all better.  Take care.

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/08 10:52 am - Poconos, PA
Thanks! After today, I'm confident that I'm well on my way to getting fixed..Boy that didn't sound right but you know what I mean..lol.

I have to go for some tests but I expected that much. I'm just so glad to finally be on the right road to getting better.

Thanks again!
Nicole0216
on 12/3/08 11:59 pm - Lancaster, PA
good luck. I wish i had known we could have had lunch or coffee.
Any way tell him that the Brader Bunch all say hello. LOL
(deactivated member)
on 12/4/08 10:54 am - Poconos, PA
Thanks Nicole! I didn't even think to ask if anyone wanted to meet up for lunch. Sorry about that! I'll definitely let you know when I'm down that way for the tests I need and then hopefully we can meet up then.

Thanks again!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views