O.T. It's my anniversary

Ready4 AChange
on 12/4/08 1:24 am - Upper Chichester, PA
It's hard to believe that I have been married for 37 years ! Hubby and I have put up with each other for that long !  A perfect couple...lol he makes the money and I spend it  We are not planning on doing anything special ( going to work on the kitchen tonight and tomorrow) so we are ordering Pizza . I think I'm getting the grandson and grand daughter for a while .
Hope you all have a good day...  Here is our before and after pics...
weddingphoto.jpg Wedding Picture Dec 1971 image by Ready4Achange   Dec. 4, 1971    MomandDad-1.jpg image by Ready4AchangeDec, 2008                           

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

dit657
on 12/4/08 1:49 am - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations Sandy!! 37 years is a long time to be together - that's wonderful! Enjoy your special day.

kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Tom B.
on 12/4/08 2:34 am - Runnemede, NJ
That is so way cool. Congrats. May you have be blessed with another 37 wonderful years.
Shan08
on 12/4/08 2:51 am - the Skook, PA
Happy
Anniversary!!

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
Frances P.
on 12/4/08 4:15 am - Schwenksville, PA
Congratulations - That is truely wonderful.  We are having our 1 month wedddig anniversary today.
Pam Hart
on 12/4/08 6:07 am - Easton, PA
Congratulations!!!

Have fun with the kitchen!!  Our third anniversary was a few weeks ago (3rd wedding, 8th dating anniversary - we got married on the anniversary of our first date) and as we had just moved...we spent the day hanging curtains and what not.  Not exactly the most romantic thing in the world - but it did make us happy!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
HopefulFuture
on 12/4/08 6:10 am - Boston, MA
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SANDY!!!  I love the pictures and I hope you and your husband have a wonderful day today and a wonderful, happy next 37 years together too!!!

Lisa :) 

tammypa
on 12/4/08 9:26 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Sandy,
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you two have a great relationship.
Tammy
IdaMae D.
on 12/4/08 11:11 pm - Philadelphia, PA
congratulations on your 37 years

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA