To all the PA Board Wonderful Ones

keri2008
on 12/4/08 8:52 pm - PA
Thanks Pam!  The physical part - and I NEVER thought I'd say this - is the easy part.  It's the emotional/hormonal/psyche piece that's even more difficult.  :0)  But I really want to make this a life long journey of loving myself so I'll keep working it.  Hard.  :0)
*Jennifer Juniper*
on 12/5/08 11:07 am - Philly Girl, PA
Your positive attitude is a wonderful thing for newcomers to see and for people who are struggling after surgery! Keep up the good work! Mt B12 is low :( I HAD to start taking the supplements... My triglycerides(ms?) are high but my family Dr and the surgeon said it may be genetics because my other cholesterol levels are "average normal" as you put it LOL So I am taking fish oil to try and get them down....

Jennifer*

"If you see a man on top of a mountain, he did not fall there"
keri2008
on 12/6/08 12:47 am - PA
Thanks Jennifer!  Staying upbeat is a mission for me.  Seeing the positive side is such a more resourceful and happier way to live for me.  :0)  The B12 is no surprise due to our issues with it, I am going to take it as a preventative measure.  And genetics can play a huge role in cholesterol and triglyc - good for you that you're taking the fish oil.  It's great stuff!  I was on it pre-op to bring down my numbers.  Take care.

Keri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views