SURGERY DATE JAN 6

Elena S.
on 12/3/08 3:33 am - PA
I'm so excited.  I just can't wait.  My pre-op date is Dec. 29.  I need to go buy a camera so can take before pictures.  I don't have many pictures of myself.  I'm having my surgery at the Barix Clinic and Dr. Boe is doing the surgery.

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/08 4:50 am
Congrats on your surgery date! It will be here before you know it!
dit657
on 12/3/08 5:16 am - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations - Happy New Year and Happy New You!! Dr Boe is a wonderful surgeon and person - you're in excellent hands at Barix. Wishing you all the best!!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 12/3/08 6:05 am - Easton, PA
You are joining a HUGE group of barix babies here!!  The place is fantastic!

Dr. Boe was not my surgeon - but I have met him and he's wonderful - and everyone here who has had him loves him.

Congrats!! Get those pre op pics taken - and do measurements, too.  You will find the scale stalling at some odd times...like 2-6 weeks out of surgery - but if you do measurements right before surgery and then each month after surgery - you will most likely see those numbers go down even when the scale doesn't.

You'll be "on the losers bench" in no time!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
MsDeniseinPA
on 12/3/08 7:30 am - PA
congrats!
Nicole0216
on 12/3/08 8:44 am - Lancaster, PA
congrats and good luck on your journey
Elena S.
on 12/3/08 10:40 am - PA
Thank you.  I'm so excited. I just can't wait.

HopefulFuture
on 12/4/08 5:03 am - Boston, MA
Congratulations on getting your date -- how very exciting!!!  January 6th will be here before you know it!  Dr. Boe's patients seem to really love him and Barix is truly wonderful!  Best of luck to you as you begin your journey!

Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views