Barix and Dr Boe ROCK!!

bubble273
on 12/3/08 5:25 am - Levittown, PA
WAY TO GO, KATHY!!!  That is FANTABULOUS!!!!  I LOVE Dr. Boe.  He always, always take time for you.  And I'm so glad to have gotten to know him through my journey.

Keep up the great work!!!!

Karen

dit657
on 12/3/08 8:40 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Saw your before and after pictures in the big binder yesterday while I waiting to be taken back - Karen, you are a totally new person!! I was truly inspired and awed by your journey and your progress - I love looking at all the before/after pictures, especially on 'down' days because it gives me so mu*****entive and motivation to keep going.

Also saw Miss Pam and Laureen, altho they had spelled her name wrong, but it was great to see people in the book that I 'know'.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bubble273
on 12/3/08 10:24 pm - Levittown, PA
I'm in a book????  I didn't know that.  LOL.  I'll have to check it out the next time I'm there :)

That's the picture that started it all for me with looking older.  I really did not like my face in that and you could totally see that it looked like I aged!!

Karen

Pam Hart
on 12/3/08 5:56 am - Easton, PA
Personally as long as the sugar free ice cream isn't a daily or multiple times a day thing - I say go ahead and have some empty calories as a treat.  We do deserve to live like "normal" people as long as we are staying within our healthy ranges and what not in my humble opinion.

So glad things went well - and you are right - they do rock!!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 12/3/08 8:48 am - Lancaster, PA
I am so happy for you.
keri2008
on 12/3/08 8:28 pm - PA

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!  That's fantastic news!!!!  And Dr. Boe is THE man.  :0)  You and Eileen have to share because I want a piece of him too.  LOL.  He's not only a wonderful, caring participant in our journey but a talented surgeon.  :0)  I am so thrilled for all your successing and that you have your life, a life to have fun with!

Keri

tammypa
on 12/3/08 9:29 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Kathy,
What great news! Sounds like you rock too!
Hope t\o see you Saturday,
Tammy 
HopefulFuture
on 12/4/08 4:50 am - Boston, MA
Kathy, what fantastic news!!!  I am SO truly happy for you!!!  I still can't believe it was 9 1/2 months ago that Jan and I walked into your room after you had your surgery.  You have come such a long way and I'm thrilled that you are feeling so great too!  And wonderful to hear how much you, and Eileen, and Karen, and Keri, etc LOVE Dr. Boe and Barix.  That makes me very happy.  I only met Dr. Boe that one time in your room, but he seemed great!  

I can't wait to see you again Kathy -- can't believe it's been since May.  You looked absolutely incredible then so I can only imagine how amazing you look now!!!

I am SO proud of you!!!

Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views