Back in action

sbrunell
on 12/3/08 1:49 am - Bensalem, PA
I am back.....
I took a holiday and switched jobs, so I've been pretty swamped.

New job presents it's own issues......
You guys think you have lots of food at your place??  We have food everyday...we sell food....There is a deli turkey in the lunchroom.  Yesterday was a different turkey, and liverwurst.

We sell Beef, Pork, Poultry, Deli and Seafood....so there is ALWAYS something to eat.

But I guess the good news is they are all protein...so every couple of hours I take a slice of what fits in the diet, and I am having an easy time making my protein goals.

But I am back, so I figured I would let you know....

Stayed in TX the week of Thanksgiving- my wife's family is there. They haven't seen me in 2 years....and 110 lbs heavier, so it was nice.

But, it's hard to eat  Mexican and BBQ on our diet. Luckily, I gained only 1/2 lb for the entire 9 days we were there.....so I guess that's a good thing.
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/08 2:13 am
At least all the food is protein...we get nothing but candy and cookies and other junk. 

Welcome back.

HG
dit657
on 12/3/08 2:21 am - Boothwyn, PA

Congrats on the new job and only gaining 1/2 lb with all that 'strange' food - you did well.

We haven't received any food gifts yet but they'll start coming in any day now - of course we had pizza lunch today and another one Friday - I'm so-so with pizza - right now I'm trying to get a slice of plain down and its not working like it should, so I doubt I'll fini**** - I'll find something, tho.

So you've lost 110 lbs so far?? That's awesome - congratulations!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
GD_007
on 12/3/08 3:15 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Welcome back dude!!  Time to change the avatar also!
-GD
rivardstarr
on 12/3/08 6:31 am - phoenixville, PA
Steve,
I'm glad that you had a good visit with family, Lucky you that many of your food choices are proteins! I wish you the best with this new job.
Chris
Nicole0216
on 12/3/08 8:51 am - Lancaster, PA
glad you had a nice visit. I hope the new job is working out. Like they said at least it is protein.
HopefulFuture
on 12/4/08 4:37 am - Boston, MA
Welcome back Steve!  Congrats on the new job and good luck with the challenges!!  Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving in Texas.

Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views