big wow moments

nikkib1216
on 12/3/08 8:24 am

all day long people ( mostly men) have come up to me and told me how good i was looking today.  I have had two really hot men keep making remarks about them having really big hands and wanting to put them all over me.  WOW haven't had that happen in years.  Kind of nice and also i was pretty embarrased.  But keep these comments coming.  i like the attention.  My other half and i have been together for almost 10 years and he has been making comments too.  I love him no matter what.  He once even told me he would love me no matter how big i was, whether it be 130 lbs or 800 lbs.  So now i am smiling from ear to ear. 

Nikki

Nicole0216
on 12/3/08 8:43 am - Lancaster, PA
whoa nelly. You ******y woman you
(deactivated member)
on 12/3/08 12:20 pm
Good for you Nikki!   Enjoy the glory!
Pam Hart
on 12/3/08 5:36 pm - Easton, PA
It's good that you are able to enjoy those comments - I know I would feel overly embarrassed and wouldn't be able to appreciate them.

Keep it up!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 12/3/08 8:44 pm - Boothwyn, PA
You've got a fantastic attitude about the compliments and comments, Nikki, and you deserve each and every one!! As long as they don't make you feel uncomfortable I say keep 'em coming!! Congratulations - you are doing fabulous on your journey and you look great!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bubble273
on 12/3/08 10:19 pm - Levittown, PA
That's great, Nikki!!!  Congratulations on all your compliments!!!  My husband used to say the same thing about my weight.  He likes bigger women and all his girlfriends in the past were big girls.  I think I was the biggest.  But he didn't care if I was 500 pounds he would still have loved me.  It was me that couldn't deal with being HUGE, no matter what he thought.  And it sucks that I couldn't love myself enough to not care what other people thought, because in the end it hurt our relationship.  But I know there are better things on the horizon.

Keep up the great work.  You're doing fabulous and look AWESOME!!!!  WAY TO GO!!!

Karen

GD_007
on 12/3/08 10:33 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
Good for you.  Can't say I've experienced that just yet ;)
-GD
HopefulFuture
on 12/4/08 5:15 am - Boston, MA
Congratulations on your WOW moments, Nikki!  And you really do have a fantastic attitude about the comments!!  Enjoy every minute of it!!!

Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views