New Pics and a Question..

SPatel4
on 12/3/08 12:24 am - Levittown, PA
Okay so I am a little behind as far as uploading pictures and what not to my profile here on OH. However I did manage to upload some pictures on my own so check those out. Also I was wondering how do I change my Avatar so that I can change my picture to the one I want instead of the one I have currently so for example I want to choose another picture out of the my photo album how do I choose that and change it in the Avatar format does that even make sense??

I know I am such a moran when it comes to the techno questions. You know looking at these pictures I am amazed at how far I have come when I was feeling blue this morning because I have gained 4 pounds over the last week. Probably water weight since I due to have my monthy friend but still looking at these pictures made me feel like I have come a long way since January before my surgery.

Anyway thanks for letting me go on and on. Have a Good Day Everyone!

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

New_Beginnings_36
on 12/3/08 3:50 am - PA
Shilpa - You look fantastic!! Love the pictures!!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
SPatel4
on 12/3/08 4:26 am - Levittown, PA
Stephanie,
Thank You so much!

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

Pam Hart
on 12/3/08 6:11 am - Easton, PA
Shilpa,

What I do to change my picture is the following:

Create an account at www.photobucket.com (it's free)
Upload the picture you want to that site from your computer
They have a "resize" or something like that feature...choose the avatar mode or 100x100 if you enter it manually.
Save the "new" picture to your computer (remember where in the computer it is stored and it's name)

Come back to OH
On the left side of the screen is "user settings"
Once you open that, you will see the instructions and place for your avatar.  You'll have to browse your computer for the picture (hence why remember what you titled it and where you put it comes in handy)

Just remember to click "save" when you are done....and sometimes it doesn't show up on my computer for a little while - even though others can see it. 

I know it seems like a lot of steps - but once you get used to it, it goes quick and it's the only way I have figured out how to resize my own photos for OH
Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
SPatel4
on 12/3/08 6:28 am - Levittown, PA
Pam,
Thank You so much! I am going to do this..Keep your fingers crossed that I succeed.

-Shilpa

Nicole0216
on 12/3/08 8:52 am - Lancaster, PA
love the pics
HopefulFuture
on 12/4/08 4:29 am - Boston, MA
I love your pictures Shilpa!  You look fantastic!!

Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views