Arlene Update

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/08 4:31 am
Arlene had her plastic surgery today and we just got word she is out of surgery and in recovery. She was in surgery from 8-12:30 and all went well. She will be home tomorrow if everything keeps going as planned and I am sure it will!
Liz R.
on 12/3/08 4:34 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Beth! I knew she'd do great! Please let us know if you hear anything else!

Liz
SPatel4
on 12/3/08 4:34 am - Levittown, PA
Beth,
Thanks for the update. I was thinking about her this morning as I see Dr Lam the Plastic Surgeon that spoke at the last Barix support meeting. I am getting nervous just getting a consult so I really appreciate you giving us the update on her. I will keep her in my prayers for a speedy recovery. Thanks again for the update!

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

dit657
on 12/3/08 5:17 am - Boothwyn, PA
Thanks Beth - please pass along our well wishes - I know she was getting a litle nervous but I'm sure everything went just fine.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 12/3/08 5:58 am - Easton, PA
Oh thanks soooo much for the update Beth!!  Please pass on our love and support to her!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 12/3/08 8:42 am - Lancaster, PA
Thank you so much. I was thinking of her today and wondering how she is doing. I have her number I will call before I go under on Friday.
(deactivated member)
on 12/3/08 11:50 am
Jackie J and I were just talking about you tonight....we couldnt remember if your surgery was this friday or next. 

HG
Nicole0216
on 12/3/08 12:05 pm - Lancaster, PA
it is this friday
(deactivated member)
on 12/3/08 12:16 pm
Ok, great!  I have off work NEXT friday if you need me to come help out.  I would be more than happy to do so, so don't be afraid to ask!!

HG
Nicole0216
on 12/3/08 12:25 pm - Lancaster, PA
ok i may take you up on that. I will let ya know. Jason will give everyone an update on friday
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views