I hereby pledge, and hope that you will join me...

Pam Hart
on 12/3/08 5:54 am - Easton, PA
Great idea, Liz!!

Count me in!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
rivardstarr
on 12/3/08 6:28 am - phoenixville, PA
Liz,
Great idea. I would also suggest that we all should be extra diligent to bring our own foods to work, including "legal" treats so when tempted, we won't feel deprived. Good fuel= good choices which promotes health and discourages our bodies from the temptations of binging. I wish everyone a healthy holiday season.
P.S. Liz, you look great in your new photo.
Chris
Nicole0216
on 12/3/08 8:47 am - Lancaster, PA
Count me in. While I do not eat sugar there are always plenty of nuts, crackers, chips etc.
I will be out of the office most of the holiday season so that is good. But I am sure it will be rough around christmas. I will be back by then.
J. M.
on 12/3/08 11:23 am
I'll try. I'm not so good with that these days though. But it never hurts to try, right?

~ Jen   

Pam Hart
on 12/3/08 5:39 pm - Easton, PA
Always try.  It's better than nothing.

And what I really wanted to say is -

Your new avatar is absolutely amazing and quite sexy looking!!!  Each picture is more amazing than the previous one....

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
J. M.
on 12/3/08 8:25 pm
Thanks

~ Jen   

Pam Hart
on 12/3/08 5:37 pm - Easton, PA
Your new avatar just popped up - looking good!!

Pam
keri2008
on 12/3/08 8:32 pm - PA

I'm in Liz!  It's already started where i work and I have to pass the kitchen all the time.  I agree with Chris.  I bring in stuff that I can have and indulge in that when I decided to have a treat (s/f pudding or whatever).  I'm early out so I know it won't always be this easy but setting the behaviors in now so they'll be habit.

Keri

Liz R.
on 12/3/08 8:41 pm - Easton, PA
Way to go everyone!  WE CAN DO IT!
tammypa
on 12/3/08 9:30 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Liz,
First of all - love the new avatar - you look marvelous!
I will pledge with you not to eat any of the junk that shows up at the office for the holidays.
I call it "poison" and do not indulge.
Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views