***Wednesday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 12/2/08 5:11 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
It is supposed to be wicked cold today.  Brrrrr.  I am not a big fan of winter, bu****cha gonna do? 

My thoughts and prayers are with Candace this morning, as she goes to surgery.  {{{{{Hugs}}}}

Wednesday has me heading to work, to teach those darling seventh graders.  After work, I have to drop off some boxes of toys to the Salvation Army, as my school is doing a Stockings for Kids thing for Christmas.  Then, I will be heading to my AA meeting, and then crashing on the couch for the evening. 

I hope everyone is having a good week.  My food has been sucky this week.  I need to get back on track. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 12/2/08 5:20 pm - Easton, PA
Well Good Morning Trish!!  I logged on going "hmm...I wonder if anyone is up yet?" and sure enough....

Anyway...on the way home I need to stop at the store for just a few quick items.  After that it will be home...shower...litterboxes....fold the whites...and get into bed.

Tonight back at work is my first 12 hour shift here....so we shall see how that  goes (I'll be coming in 7p-7a) so hubby already knows...dinner on his own...and I'm hoping to get a solid sleep in without waking up.  Although even though I was back tio my night schedule, yesterday I was up multiple times.  We will see.

So - there's my oh so exciting day in a nutshell.

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Pam Hart
on 12/2/08 5:21 pm - Easton, PA
Oooh, I forgot to mention, will definately be thinking of Candace as well today!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 12/2/08 8:20 pm - Easton, PA
Good Luck today Candace!

Today I am stuck at work. Not motivated and NO energy - I hope this cold finds its way out of my body VERY soon. After work I have to stop and Target and return something then home to make dinner and rest. Nothing exciting at all!

Make it a great day!

Liz
Michelle U.
on 12/2/08 8:33 pm - Corning, NY
Good Morning everyone!!!

Today I will going to work all day and then to my daughter's play practice this evening to help everyone with hair and make up for the dress rehearsal. 

I made a big pot of veggie soup last night so cant wait to have some of that for lunch and probably dinner too today!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today!!!

Michelle
Live, Love, Laugh!!
bubble273
on 12/2/08 8:47 pm - Levittown, PA
Happy Hump Day everyone!!!

This morning I'm up at 7:30 after having a horrible night's sleep.  I got home from Macy's around 10:45 and stayed up until 1:00 watching my DVR of Biggest Loser.  Then I couldn't fall asleep and was up a few times during the night.  This is not at all like me.  When I hit the pillow, I'm usually out cold.  Too many things running through my mind, I guess.

Anywho, after dropping Connor off at school, I will come back to the house and go straight into my office to finish up transcribing one last job for my turn in.  My dad helped me proofread about 100 pages.  I will have about 200 pages more to proofread after I finish transcribing.  And then I will send an email with all my jobs and my turn-in sheet to work so that I can get paid.

Tonight has me going bowling in my league that I bowl on Wednesday nights.  I actually bowl with Garry.  I know, it's retarded, right??  But we're friends and he knew I wanted to get back to bowling.  So we joined a league together about 5, 6 weeks ago.  And I really enjoy it.  It's something I've always been good at.  I'm slowly getting my groove back.  I hadn't been in a league since Connor was born, and that is 8 years ago!!!

Have a great Wednesday everyone!!!

Karen

dit657
on 12/2/08 8:52 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good heavens, don't you people ever sleep?! 1:11 AM Trish? About the same for Pam?? 4:00 AM for Liz? Man, I am way into the sleep zone at that time - the ONLY time I see those numbers on the clock are if my bladder wakes me, and then its a quick trip to the potty and back under the covers!! You girls really need to get some rest.

I'm at work - nothing new there. Today is my 9 month follow-up with Dr Boe at Barix - we're a little behind schedule this time because they changed my appt once and then I changed it. I sent them my bloodwork and I have a copy and it looks great, so I'm very pleased about that. I see him at 11:30.

Tonight its a major grocery store run for me - our cupboards are getting bare and I kept thinking 'but I just went to the store' but that was for all the Thanksgiving stuff - not normal, day to day things we need. So that's on my agenda for tonight.

Other than that a quiet day - hope everyone has a good one. And Trish, bundle up and get ready, because the news is saying this weekend is going to be wicked cold - BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 12/2/08 9:31 pm - Easton, PA
The time stamp on OH is not accurate to our time zone or something....because I was definately on around 4am...not 1am...however...I was up at 1am difference here is that I finally got put back on nights (YAY!!!) and am getting PAID to be up at that hour.  Not to mention - I'll soon be fast asleep while all you regular people are out and about.  The only problem is it is colder at night than it is during the day - and with this weather - that really stinks!!

Have a good follow up appointment - I know Dr. Boe will be pleased!

Pam
dit657
on 12/2/08 9:41 pm - Boothwyn, PA
OK, that makes me feel a little better knowing you girls aren't night owls! Glad you're back on your night shift - you seemed to really like that and I guess once you're in the groove its not so bad. So get some sleep - next shift will be rolling around before you know it!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Liz R.
on 12/2/08 10:43 pm - Easton, PA
it is definately not right! I think that it is pacific time, your last post says 5:41am. I was on around 6:30-7 I guess this morning.

Liz

UP at 4:45 but still at home getting ready...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views