Surgery Tomorrow!!!

Candace ..
on 12/2/08 6:21 am - pgh, PA
Hey errbody lol.  I wasn't going to post this "till tomorrow but I decided today would be better.

I am scheduled for surgery tomorrow @ 8am I have to arrive @ 6am....

I can not believe it..I'm excited  and nervous.  I have gotten so much support on BAF. I have watched so many of you change before my eyes!  I have been inspired by sooo many of you. 

For those of you that wanted to know my last name is Neal and I will be at West Penn Hospital in Pittsburgh!!!!!!!

So be thinking of me tomorrow... OH and Move over Cause IT'S MY TURN
Barbara C.
on 12/2/08 7:05 am - Tremont, PA
Hello..

I had my surgery on the 17th of NOV. ..I know how ya feel..I didn't sleep at all the night before...I had mine done in Harrisburg..It'll be fine..
Candace ..
on 12/2/08 7:36 am - pgh, PA
Thank you!!!!
Michelle U.
on 12/2/08 7:26 am - Corning, NY
Oh Candace...good luck and you will be in my thoughts as you start this journey!!!!  Be good to yourself and walk walk walk when you are able.  Cant wait to hear how you are doing in a few days!!!!!

Michelle
Live, Love, Laugh!!
Candace ..
on 12/2/08 7:37 am - pgh, PA
Thank you very much I appreciate that!!!!
keri2008
on 12/2/08 9:12 am - PA
Thoughts and prayers going your way!  Good luck.  We'll move over and make room on the loser's bench for you!  Take care.

Keri
Candace ..
on 12/2/08 9:45 am - pgh, PA
Thank you !!!
deebatt
on 12/2/08 9:50 am - Imperial (Pittsburgh), PA
Goodluck Candace.  I know you will get thru it just fine.  Will be thinking of you and sending good vibes your way.  Post back when you can to keep us updated.

huggs and good wishes

Denise
~ Denise 

Patricia R.
on 12/2/08 5:06 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Candace,
My thoughts and prayers are with you this morning.  I am confident that you will do fine in the surgery.  Remember to walk and sip and breath as much as you can. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

deeg
on 12/2/08 7:22 pm - Quakertown, PA
Candace,
It is normal to be nervous and excited at the same time.  I had my surgery 11/3 and I can't believe how fast time has gone since then!  I will be praying for you and know that you will do just fine!  Good luck and God speed!

Dee

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views