Next Barix 1st Saturday is Dec. 6th

Dennis Belk
on 12/1/08 11:09 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Everyone,
Our next Barix super support group meeting will be this weekend, Saturday Dec. 6th from 12 - 4P. All pre and post-op lap banders and RNY'ers are welcome and that includes their support buddies as well. We had a very successful 1st meeting last month and we're all looking forward to seeing you, hearing you and being with you at Barix Clinics in Langhorne, PA on the 6th.

Shauna Dhoble and our leader group will be ready to help you all steer through the holidays that remain with some insight into what they can mean for us as current and future WLS patients.

So if you have some time this Saturday please join us. We promise it will be time well spent.

See ya there,

Dennis
bubble273
on 12/1/08 11:52 pm - Levittown, PA
Hi Dennis,

I'll be able to make it this Saturday.  Connor has bowling at 11:30 at Bristol Pike Lanes, just 15 minutes from Barix.  So I will be coming late, maybe by 1:30 or so, but I'll be there.  It will be good to see everybody before our Wednesday meeting and hopefully seeing new faces.

Cya Saturday!!!

Karen

dit657
on 12/2/08 12:02 am - Boothwyn, PA
Sadly I am going to have to miss this meeting - my brother who lives in Florida is arriving Thursday, and his daughter and son-in-law and kids are all coming to my house Saturday for the weekend. So I'll be entertaining and cooking and playing with 4 little ones! Hope to be at the Jan. meeting, tho.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Mary Benford
on 12/2/08 12:54 am - Emmaus, PA
Hopefully everyone will be able to make it out to this one...   it really was a great meeting last month!!

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

Nubianlilly
on 12/2/08 4:35 am - PA
YEA! I'm going to be at this one too.  This is great.   I wi****ook better advantage of the meetings when I lived 10 minutes away.  Isn't that always how it is though, you don't realize what you have until it's gone?

- Angela

deeg
on 12/2/08 7:09 pm - Quakertown, PA
Good morning,
This will be my very 1st support meeting.  I can't wait to go and meet some new people!  See you all there!

Dee

HopefulFuture
on 12/3/08 5:23 am - Boston, MA
I'll be coming into town this weekend and I am SO excited to see whoever is able to come to the meeting on Saturday!!!

Lisa :) 

Dennis Belk
on 12/4/08 4:56 am - Philadelphia, PA
Looking forward to seeing you all!

Dennis
IdaMae D.
on 12/5/08 2:41 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Dennis,
Gene and I are planning to attend the meeting. Looking forward to seeing and talking with you all again.
Ida & Gene

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views