***Tuesday Roll Call***

Pam Hart
on 12/1/08 3:14 pm - Easton, PA
It's 0214 am...that's technically into Tuesday.  actually - I started this about 1/2 hour ago...but kept getting interrupted (the nerve of people at work!  LOL)

Here I am at work on my first overnight since October 30th.  I did get a decent nap in before work, so right now I feel pretty good.  And I've got a great preceptor tonight, so I'm happy ;-)

Generally speaking at my last job I would stay up till noon or one and then sleep till 8 or 9.  However, my new schedule will be in at 7p not 11p on most nights...so I need to get into a new routine.

That being said...I am going home and trying to go straight to bed.  I'll be sleeping till about 5ish or so....get up and do some laundry and make dinner because tonight is one of those 11pm nights....so I'll have the evening w/ hubby assuming I can sleep during the day.

Nothing else - back to work tomorrow night.

Have a great day!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 12/1/08 4:19 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Pam and Everyone,
Good to see you at work in the middle of the night, Pam.  I think the night shift fits you. 

I am up because of a nature call.  I will be heading back to beddy bye in a few.

Tuesday has me teaching those darling seventh graders.  Then, I have my club, which is collecting toys for the Salvation Army and B101 radio.  We will be filling stockings and sorting the toys.  Then, I will bring them to the local Salvation Army here in Bucks County.  Then, tonight, I have my group therapy.  Other than that, nothing exciting.

Have a great Tuesday everyone.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 12/1/08 5:56 pm - Easton, PA
Yes, Trish....the night shift does seem to suit me better.  The only thing that would be a better fit is if I was independently wealthy....but alas....the money tree did not seem to take roots in the back yard, ha ha ha

Pam 
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
lauraanne715
on 12/1/08 6:58 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning everyone!!!

Well Today I was supposed to have my 6 month check up but had to reschedule due to a conflict...ugh...I just wanted to get on the Barix scale because my lovely scale likes to drive me nuts!!  I only weigh myself once a week but yesterday I got on and then got off and then got on again to do my double check and got two different readings...AHH! I hate that...hubby said just go with the first one which I will for now...but I do trust the scale at Barix the most so now I have to wait until January!!! EEK! 

So today I will go do my other things and then head to the Target to get the hubby a Christmas present although he is no help in that area!!  I asked him what he wanted and he said "Socks and underwear...."  WHAT?!!! Who wants that for Christmas??  UGH MEN!!  No clue what to get him ...none...

Anyways, then it is home to work on some stuff here and pretty much relax since I took a personal day to get the other stuff done ...

Hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday!!!

Much luv!!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Liz R.
on 12/1/08 7:40 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All! Welcome back to night shift Pam!

I am here at work as usual until 4 - then off to Target to Christmas Shop and get a few decorations for the tree. I want to do all white lights with blue and silver ornaments this year and I need a few more strands of white lights. Nothing too exciting here!

make it a great day all!

Liz
ellie443
on 12/1/08 8:35 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Good morning everyone.  I have so many things to do today that thinking of it just overwhelms me.  I need to do laundry and start doing some good cleaning so that I can get out the Christmas decorations.  I belong to a swap group and have a bunch of paper crafts to send out today and some more to start.  The paper crafts are fun the work isn't.

I would love to get a good walk into day.

Have a wonderful day everyone

ellen
dit657
on 12/1/08 8:48 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everybody - today finds me at work - nothing new there. Thought about decorating the office today but decided to wait til Friday when I'm in jeans and sneaks - plus I'm meeting my work buddies for our holiday lunch so I don't want to show up all stinky and sweaty. We're going to Cheesecake Factory - I think I'll go on line today and look at their menu before I go - I know they serve HUGE portions so I'm thinking an appetizer might be in order.

Tonight I need to check on the man cave and the spare bedroom and bathroom - my brother is arriving from Florida on Thursday and want to make sure everything is neat and clean.

Found out yesterday that my sister and b-i-l will be here for the holidays - my brother is taking my mom back to Florida next week for a vacation and she was supposed to fly home the 22nd, but she hates flying because of her oxygen equipment and stuff, so she talked my sister into driving her back up here and spending Xmas here. I'm excited about that - I really miss her and it'll be so nice to have family around for the holidays.

Other than that not much new in my little world...hope everyone has a great day.

kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Michelle U.
on 12/1/08 8:52 pm - Corning, NY
Good Morning everyone!

Today will be busy as usual.  Im going to go to work as soon as the baby sitter gets here and then right after work have to pick one kid up at wrestling and take another to play practice.  Then I have play practice tonight too.  I am doing Prelude To a Kiss and tonight is our first rehearsal.  Thats great except my daughter's play is on Saturday so she is at practice til 9 and I have it til 9:30 so my hubby has to pick daughter up...and he always gets lost so that will be stressful!!!

We are getting some wintry weather today.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Michelle
Live, Love, Laugh!!
CherylT
on 12/1/08 9:12 pm, edited 12/1/08 9:15 pm - Perkasie, PA
Good Morning!

LOL, Laura....men buy two things at work----socks and underwear, and watches! They are simple, yet endearing souls....hee hee.

Well now, yesterday's wishes came true. The anatomy and physiology test was open book, and work was dead.....(although there was an ad set and I was all alone being bombarded by customers on top of that, the whole place was left a mess, and the ad set was up to me to do, I was not told how to do it and had to do it over again, killing my back, one of my registers completely took a crap, and by halfway through my shift I was holding back the tears of enragement----okay glad I got that out.) When I finally got off work it was 12:20 AM.

This morning for some reason my alarm did not go off, but we made it to the 7:25 bus even though we didn't wake up 'til 7:10. The girls cleaned the house and put the laundry away last night.  

Now today I have Art history and work again tonight.

The semester is over in 13 days.

Thank you God.

Nicole0216
on 12/2/08 2:13 am - Lancaster, PA
Boring day

See clients this morning.

Run errands,

then go back from 4-9 and see clients.,

Today is my last day seeing clients until way after my surgery
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins