I hate boobs!

tammypa
on 12/1/08 10:00 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Heather,
You had me cracking up this morning. Needed a good laugh.
I found a Vanity Fair on sale at Kohl's for $22 recently. I was wearing a 40B and someone told me that I probably needed a larger cup size for the extra skin. So I was able to stuff the skin all the way from by back into a 36C. It is amazing that I can rub the front of my bra and feel my back at the same time. Of course, when I take if off, the girls visit by bellybutton. 
Tammy
bubble273
on 12/1/08 11:28 pm - Levittown, PA
OMG!!!!  LMAO!!!!! 

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 12/1/08 11:47 pm

Now you have me wondering if I can get my thighs tucked into my bra too....hmmm...all we need are two super strength rubberbands to gather all the excess into two mounds on our chests. 
tammypa
on 12/2/08 12:15 am - Philadelphia, PA
I think there could be a use for flesh tone duct tape.
Pam Hart
on 12/2/08 5:03 pm - Easton, PA
Oh, I'll partner with that one!  If we can come with such a device, millionairs I promise we'll be!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
MikeB
on 12/1/08 11:40 pm - Pottstown, PA
Ladies thank you for the laugh.. It always interesting to listen to women talk about their breasts and how annoying the are. 

Mike
(deactivated member)
on 12/1/08 11:50 pm
We talk about our men the same way  

My goal in life is to entertain the masses......

Will we see you tomorrow night at the Phoenixville meeting?

Heather
EileenWalton
on 12/2/08 1:33 am
OMG...I am so happy I was able to get online today.   This thread is too, too funny.   The only time I ever shopped in VS was to buy my sister a pretty nighty.  I would never go in there to shop for me.  Right now, my boobs kiss my bellybutton when I am braless.  I have absolutely no volume....the only thing that fills up my 38DDs is excess skin.  It takes me at least 10 minutes each morning to maneuver them so everything is tucked in nicely.  Once tucked in, my weirdo husband likes to feel them.  He says they feel that an 18 year-old.  Hmm, I hope he's saying that from memory LOL. 

I wish I could find a good bra that will cover the extra under-arm skin.  I may have to try the one that Kathy mentioned.

Anyway, thanks for the good laugh, Heather.
Eileen

(deactivated member)
on 12/2/08 9:50 pm
Fortunately, I still have a good amount of volume, but I can't wait to get them back to mellon hard status LOL  Your weirdo husband!!!  Too funny! 

I guess I am a weirdo too...cause I like to feel my own boobs.  I was walking out of the hallway bathroom at work yesterday...feeling my own boobs in my new VS bra and don't I run right into one of our male staff members coming out of the mens room!!!  You know you are far too comfortable at work when you don't think anything about feeling yourself up in front of others. 

HG
HopefulFuture
on 12/3/08 5:09 am - Boston, MA
Hahahahahahaha!!!  TOO funny Heather!!!

Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA