I hate boobs!

(deactivated member)
on 12/1/08 9:35 pm
oh...i am fasinated with boobs...at least mine...i often walk around squeezing, pushing, rearrangiing then, etc....I guess its a love/hate relationship LOL

Speaking of the models....they had about 10 frickin black and white photos of models in bras and panties on the walls in the dressingroom hallway...um, i really don't want to see that and then turn around and look at myself in the mirror...geeze....nice way to insure that I will FOREVER be in therapy LOL

Pam Hart
on 12/2/08 5:01 pm - Easton, PA
OMG kathy.....thanks so much for so many great points all in one post.  You have me laughing my arse off now...and of course all my new co workers probably believe I'm crazy and belong in one of their cute little padded rooms they have here....but that's ok....that response was well worth it!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Michelle U.
on 12/1/08 8:44 pm - Corning, NY
HAHAHA!  Well Heather, sounds like you had a pretty good experience, or at least a good laugh!!!  Thankfully my boobs are one area that I have never had a problem...I never seem to loose weight there, and after 5 kids I dont really care if they hang to my knees...lol

Did you ever try the Fredrick's of Holiwood Catalog?  Now that you know your size they have nice bras in the bigger cup sizes.

Michelle
Live, Love, Laugh!!
CherylT
on 12/1/08 8:58 pm - Perkasie, PA
I'll take whatever you don't want, HG! I have no boobs!

(deactivated member)
on 12/1/08 9:37 pm
There is plenty to go around!  Mom always taught me to share LOL
(deactivated member)
on 12/1/08 9:36 pm
I didn't think of Fredrick's.  I will check them out online tonight.

HG
FastFingers ~*~
on 12/2/08 10:07 am
Also, Heather, you might want to try Bliss Avenue (I think that's the name) at the Springfield Shopping Center at Rte. 1 and Rte 320 (diagonally across from Marple Crossroads).  It's kind of like a Frederick's.  They have lots of stuff aimed at the pole dancing population, so they probably have higher cup sizes.  The prices were pretty reasonable compared to VS, too.

Oh, also about VS - they have comfort down to a science.  That's one other good thing about forking over the $45  - at least that bra won't HURT!!!  I don't know how they keep their underwires from poking and digging and popping through the fabric, but they are really comfy.

Flying Spagetti Monster

"Doubt everything.  Find your own light."
--
Last words of Gautama Buddha, in Theravada tradition

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/08 11:48 am
I wore it all day yesterday and you are right...it was very comfortable!  Ok..i guess it might end up being worth the bucco bucks.

hg
(deactivated member)
on 12/2/08 10:23 am - Poconos, PA
(deactivated member)
on 12/2/08 10:33 am - Poconos, PA
On December 2, 2008 at 4:44 AM Pacific Time, Michelle U. wrote:
HAHAHA!  Well Heather, sounds like you had a pretty good experience, or at least a good laugh!!!  Thankfully my boobs are one area that I have never had a problem...I never seem to loose weight there, and after 5 kids I dont really care if they hang to my knees...lol

Did you ever try the Fredrick's of Holiwood Catalog?  Now that you know your size they have nice bras in the bigger cup sizes.

Michelle

Thankfully my boobs are one area that I have never had a problem.

Show-off!! lmao

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views