I hate boobs!

(deactivated member)
on 12/1/08 9:29 pm
Oh yeah...I forgot about that part...whats the deal with the two hooks....Now that I think about it...not only is this bra wireless...but it only has two hooks.  huh! 
(deactivated member)
on 12/1/08 9:27 pm
The line for the rich man begins behind me LOL 
lrosiak
on 12/1/08 7:10 pm - Factoryville, PA
HG,
I love you!!  This was a great post and I needed the laugh this morning.  I'm still a VS virgin cause I can't wrap my mind around the fact that I can go into that store.  That was always my sisters A cup store.  Maybe someday.
Thanks again.
Lisa
Do the best you can today and try to do better tomorrow.
(deactivated member)
on 12/1/08 9:29 pm
I love you too!!    I am glad to see you posting again this morning!! 
(deactivated member)
on 12/1/08 7:57 pm - Poconos, PA
Congrats Heather! I had always heard about these elusive creatures they call boobs but since there was really no solid evidence, I always sort of doubted their existence. You're a boob pioneer! lol

I remember being so excited when I trekked over to the mall to buy my very first VS bra ever but like you, I thought they were out of their minds with the prices they were charging so now I won't buy anything from there unless I have a coupon. Some might say I'm being cheap but I just can't justify spending more $$ on a bra than I do for a week's worth of gas in my car. Another bra I discovered was the Wonder Bra over at Kohl's which is usually about $10 cheaper and I fell in love the second I put it on. The one style that I usually buy does an excellent job with giving the optical illusion of some serious boobage.

I have an email coupon for $10 off any $60 purchase at Victoria's Secret that's valid until December 7th. You can print out as many as you like but they'll only let you use 1 per day. If anyone thinks they could make use of it, just email me and I'll send it to you. My email is [email protected].

Congrats to you again! Maybe we can sign up for a group discount for boob inflation services?? Whatta ya think??
(deactivated member)
on 12/1/08 9:31 pm
A boob pioneer!   Group discount sounds good to me! 
FastFingers ~*~
on 12/2/08 10:03 am
They SHOULD be ashamed of themselves asking for that kind of money for a bra, BUT...

to be fair, those bras last FOREVER.  You can't kill them, honestly.  They will outlive all of us!!!  LOL  In that respect, it's almost worth it.

Since I have to roll my girls up and pile them into a bra, I need lots of help in making them look perky and pretty.  Oddly, the one place where I have found GREAT bras at bargain bsement prices is (hold onto your seats, ladies!) Charlotte Russe - yes, the juniors store at the mall.  They have great structured/molded cup bras for $7 to $10.  They have the kind that you can adjust the straps that can go racerback or halter or one strap, etc. for like $12.  I'm in a 34B now, but I think they go up to 38C or D. 

It seems like all of the newer tops have wide necklines, so all of my old bras' straps would have shown.  The straps on the bras at Charlotte Russe, because they are adjustable, can be set very widely so that this isn't a problem.  Also, some come with clear straps to make them less visible.

I keep saying that I'm going to buy some of those silicone "chicken cutlet" bra stuffer thingies that you put in the bottom of your bra cups to help lift your boobs up, but I haven't done it yet.  One part of me knows I need them, but the rest of me is too embarrassed to be seen buying them! LOL 

Flying Spagetti Monster

"Doubt everything.  Find your own light."
--
Last words of Gautama Buddha, in Theravada tradition

ellie443
on 12/1/08 8:29 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks for the laugh  girls!!!  I just hate wearing bras.   When I am sitting home all day, I do go braless. I had a fitting last year and I am now wearing a size 47C  Try finding that one in a store.  Will I ever get down to my old size 36B?

ellen
(deactivated member)
on 12/1/08 9:32 pm
Braless is the best...I suggested a bra burning a few months back...still sounds like a good idea to me!
dit657
on 12/1/08 8:43 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Doesn't it make you wonder why men are so fastinated by these things?? Mine look like that old lady in the Playboy magazine cartoons because they're hanging down so low now,but like all you guys I'm still in a 42 D (down from a 48DD so I'm happy about that). My mother seems to take great pleasure in telling everyone I've 'lost' my boobs, tho - no, they're still there, but now they're a little more in proportion t the rest of my body!! Of course this is the same woman who told me that I'm not nearly as photogenic as I was when I was heavier...mothers - gotta love 'em...

My BFF turned me on to what she calls the 'ugly white bra' from JC Penneys - they're called 'Underneath' or something like that - they do have wires, but are sooooo comfortable, and they really hold my ladies up where they need to be, and they cover everything, so nothing is hanging out. They never carry a whole lot in different sizes but I've been lucky enough to find a few to get me thru. And they're usually 2 for $24! And trust me, if they can hold her girls (and mine) at our age they can hold up anybody's!

And if VS is charging me $48 for an over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder I better damn well come out of that store looking like one of those models! LOL!!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views