I hate boobs!

(deactivated member)
on 12/1/08 10:43 am, edited 12/3/08 2:15 am
Well, the good news is, I am no longer a Victoria's Secret virgin!  I bought my first bra there tonight....um....I think Miss Vicky is on crack to think $45.00 is a reasonable price for a boob holder!  I need a 36 DDD, but they don't carry them in the stores....fortunately, after trying on EVERY frickin bra in the place and running the poor sales girl ragged, I did find one that fit pretty well...and it was  wireless to boot...I am pretty sure even my training bras had wires in them...so we will see how this goes.  It doesn't look great without my shirt on, but once I put my shirt on, it did a nice job of displaying the goods.

Anyway.....I can't wait to get my boobs inflated (ie implants) sometime with in the next 10 months or so, so that I can get away with flimsy little bras(or no bra) because the kids will stand at attention on their own

Then...my boobs won't look like this ------>  when I am running

My next post is going to about how much I hate jumping jacks in karate class and my lack of bladder control

There's nothing I won't discuss.....

HG
Pam Hart
on 12/1/08 11:00 am - Easton, PA
They make bras without wires??  ROFLMAO  I know what you mean darling.

I need to go out bra shopping and soon.  I only had two to begin with after my last downsizing...and those are not doing it's job.  And my poor girls....they are a pathetic looking site without a bra on.  *sigh*  And heck, I don't even care about standing at attention...I would settle for something that looks like something other than golf balls in tube socks.

Wow...aren't people glad they read this post??

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 12/1/08 9:17 pm
I hate spending the  money, but it has to be done.  I have the bra on now, and I am not missing the underwire so far.....I will keep you updated on the state of affairs.

HG
Nicole0216
on 12/1/08 11:13 am - Lancaster, PA
I hated my experience at VS, It was so weird having them bring me bras, coming in and out of the dressing room. chasing me around the store trying to get me sign up for their pink card.

You are too funny. I know what you mean. I am looking forward to having boobs and not tube socks
(deactivated member)
on 12/1/08 9:19 pm
I don't mind people in the dressing room with me, but they had a young guy working there which I thought was funny.  He was elbow deep in silky panties half the time.  I kept telling the girl " I do NOT need another credit card!!"  I can't even imagine what interest rate they charge.

HG
FastFingers ~*~
on 12/2/08 9:56 am
24.99%!!!  And that's if you're in GOOD standing with them!  Heaven help you if you pay them late - I have no IDEA how high the rate would go.  I'm so glad I paid that card off YEARS ago. 

Flying Spagetti Monster

"Doubt everything.  Find your own light."
--
Last words of Gautama Buddha, in Theravada tradition

Shannon O.
on 12/1/08 11:51 am - Reading, PA
well i am already hating that I need a 36DDD... where in the world am I going to find one in that size in a store...

I asked Jeremy if he wanted me to get implants and he said no... he would like them to be a size where they don't hurt his wrists... men...

(deactivated member)
on 12/1/08 9:25 pm
Why is it that they make the sizing so difficult??  Yeah...men! LOL
bubble273
on 12/1/08 12:25 pm - Levittown, PA
LMAO!!!  I actually just bought two bras that fit and I don't have to stuff my other one that was ridicuoulsy too big.  If I didn't put some sort of stuffing in them, I had dents in my shirts.  It was really pathetic.  It got so bad that I finally went to Lane Bryant.  I had to go there, because I tried on bras at other places, and all the bands were too small and all the skin around my arm pits was hanging over.  Unbelievable.

I actually had to buy a 38D, which is retarded because if you saw me naked you would think there is no way she is a D cup.  But because I have to stuff everything in the damn cups, I need a D!!!  And actually after I got home I thought to myself I still have some skin that I'm trying to stuff into this bra and maybe I should have tried the DD!!!  TOO FUNNY!!

I hate boobs too, HG!!!!  Someday a rich man will come along and take all of my skin away!!!  I'm not a dependent person, I think of myself as independent, but hell if a man is out there and is willing to pay for my skin removal, then bring him on!!!

Karen

Shannon O.
on 12/1/08 12:28 pm - Reading, PA
what i hate is why do my 38ddd only have 2 hooks on them from vickies but 3 to 4 if from LB or walmart??? HELLO that is a lot to hold up in the front... give the girls some support lol...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views