Easton Area Support Group / WLS Cooking Class - December Meeting Info!

Shannon O.
on 12/1/08 11:53 am - Reading, PA
crap crap crap... i can't go... i have to work at the gym that day I'm pretty sure... crap... do you have any idea when you are going to do the Jan one... so I can make sure I don't work... Jan 19th and 26th (or those sundays) will work for me.. but I don't remember when the super bowl is hehehe...

Liz R.
on 12/1/08 7:33 pm - Easton, PA
I'll keep that in mind when planning! Really want to see you at one of these! Super Bowl is late this year 2/1 I believe!

Great John! Look forward to seeing you and Val!

Liz
HopefulFuture
on 12/3/08 4:14 am - Boston, MA
I so wish I could be there Liz!  I will definitely be thinking of you all.  I am missing you by just ONE weekend...I'm coming in from Boston this coming weekend.  Any chance you'll be able to get to the Barix meeting this Saturday?!  Would love to see you!

Lisa :) 

Liz R.
on 12/3/08 4:16 am - Easton, PA
Lisa - would love to see you as well! Unfortunately saturday is teh big getting the christmas tree day and if I change it Chris might have a hissy! He is a 3 year old in a mans body when it comes to Christmas! Hopefully we get to catch up soon - miss you!

Liz
HopefulFuture
on 12/3/08 5:13 am - Boston, MA
Ohhh that is too bad, Liz!  Would have been great to see you this weekend.  Hopefully soon though.  Have a great time getting the Christmas tree on Saturday and have a wonderful time at your house next weekend.  I'll be thinking of you!  Miss you too!!!

Lisa :)

Dennis Belk
on 12/3/08 10:36 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Liz,
I'm gonna try to make it too. I might be a little late. I'll be partying the night before.
You may see Shauna & Jordan too.

Dennis
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views