Easton Area Support Group / WLS Cooking Class - December Meeting Info!

Liz R.
on 11/30/08 11:12 pm - Easton, PA
Well a bit late - but better late then never right?! Well due to a ton of scheduling conflicts this month with saturdays, our meeting will be on SUNDAY 12/14/08 noon - ??

my address is 65 Raubsville Road
Easton, PA 18042 ( I am actually located between Easton and Reiglesville just off of 611) let me know if you need help with directions.

We'll be featuring holiday favorites re-worked to be WLS friendly - let me know if you have any suggestions!!

I'll let you know more about the recipes as things get closer!

Liz
(deactivated member)
on 11/30/08 11:22 pm
Oh, Liz sadly I will miss this one ...I am working a Christmas Party fpr the Red Hatters that day. 

It is always such a nice afternoon in your kitchen with friends and healthy yummy food. I will see you at the next one.

Liz R.
on 11/30/08 11:42 pm - Easton, PA
We will miss you Beth! I know that this is going to be a hard one for folks to make - with the holiday "craziness" and all!

Liz
Pam Hart
on 11/30/08 11:57 pm - Easton, PA
Liz,

Oddly enough - I don't know what my schedule will be that weekend.  I currently have two work schedules for that weekend - one where I am on orientation and off...and another where I am off orientation and working.  I let the scheduler know this and am waiting to hear back.

Once I know...I will certainly let you know!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 11/30/08 11:58 pm - Easton, PA
always something! Any ideas for recipes? I am just starting to work on it now.

Liz
bubble273
on 12/1/08 12:30 am - Levittown, PA
Hi Liz,

I don't know if I'll be able to make it either....I always work at Macy's on Sundays.  So I will have to see what time they have me scheduled on that day.  I will know next week.  I have my schedule up to the 13th.  So I will definitely know by the end of this week.  I would hate to miss it.  I had a lot of fun.  I will keep you posted.

Karen

Pam Hart
on 12/1/08 2:07 am - Easton, PA
I could dig out my recipie for sugar free sugar cookies if you want to do holiday cookie ideas.

At my house we normally have quiche which is loaded with fat and what not...but I make a few different frittatas now....so that could be a substitute for quiche if anyone else is interested (and they are easy!!)

Let me know what else or if you need a recipie worked out....

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Nicole0216
on 12/1/08 1:00 am - Lancaster, PA
I will obviously be in recovery LOL so I wont be there. Man I wish I could sounds fun
Liz R.
on 12/1/08 1:05 am - Easton, PA
One of these months we are going to find a time that works for everyone!
Nicole - Happy Recovering - you'll actually be 1 of our 3! Arlene and Susan I believe as well!!

Liz
John T.
on 12/1/08 6:27 am - PA
Hey! Hey! I think Val and I can make this one .. as long as work doesn't pull a fast one on me (fingers crossed).
Once I know for sure you can let us know what we need to bring.
John

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views