***Monday Roll Call***

Pam Hart
on 11/30/08 5:46 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning all!!   It's is 4:45 and this is the second time tonight I have been awake.  But, I'm not to upset by that because I go back to working the overnight tonight....so the more tired I am during the day, the better, so I can lay down and get a nap in.

Anyway - before all that nonsense....

I have an appointment at 9am to get my car inspected for Pa so it is officially "legal"  Hubby and I might run around a little bit in the area just looking around while it is being done.

I also have to call UPS and possibly go to their location in Bethlehem.  Funny story here.  I ordered blinds from two different websites (a spcialty blind place and target)  The specialty blind placed delivered them on Wednesday via UPS.  Target shipped them...and then we got a note in our mailbox from UPS saying "We can't find your house....call or stop by to pick up your items"  Well...hello....how did you find my house last week? 

Then it will probably be home where I need to figure out what we are having for lunch/dinner, pack my stuff for the overnight and then go lay down for the afore mentioned nap.  I must say - it wil be nice to be back on nights.  I have felt so drained recently getting up at 5am - I'm just not used to it.

Oh - and it's supposed to get up to about 50 degrees today which is a nice change of pace (I woke up to snow yesterday, by the way!)

Enjoy your Monday!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
shoutjoy
on 11/30/08 7:36 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi,

I have to catch up on house stuff today.  The last of our guests left yesterday and I did some laundry.  Today is running errands.  It's snow and rain today up here in Potter County.

Paula
Patricia R.
on 11/30/08 8:00 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Pam,
I am running late, again, this morning.  I can get up at 6:00 when I don't have to go to work, and then hit the snooze forever on workdays. 

Today I will be teaching those pesky 7th graders, and then calling a counselor for my group I go to.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Arlene E.
on 11/30/08 8:20 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Good Morning

Today has me doing all the stuff I won't be able to do after my surgery Wed:  getting food ready, cleaning, going to gym, washing clothes, kitty litter and whatever else I can think of.

I am getting very anxious and just want this over with.  Luckily I am scheduled for 8 AM wed. and need to be at Abington at 6.  I am trying to focus on the results and not the agony to get there.  

Have a great day all!!

ae 

Pam Hart
on 11/30/08 8:58 pm - Easton, PA
Arlene,

First off - your avatar is WONDERFUL!! Looking great!!

And then...I'm sure you will do fine on Wednesday and know that the whole pa forum will be thinking good thoughts for you!!  And that's right - keep your eye on the results - and every second will be worth it.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Arlene E.
on 11/30/08 9:17 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Thanks Pam!!

arlene 

bubble273
on 11/30/08 9:22 pm - Levittown, PA
WOOOOOHOOOOO, Arlene!!!  Looking just beautiful in your new avatar!!!

Good luck on Wednesday.  We'll be thinking of you and hoping you have a speedy and not so painful recovery!!!!

Karen

dit657
on 11/30/08 9:01 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everybody - Monday and its back to work time - which is probably a good thing for me because by late yesterday I was getting moody and b*tchy. Mother issues - we won't go there this morning.

I had a good, busy holiday weekend - house is all decorated and cleaned - bring on the guests!

Got up this morning and worked out, then weighed myself - down another 5 lbs to 235!!! I haven't weighed that in over 20 years so I was thrilled. Wednesday is my 9 mo follow up with Dr Boe - hope he's pleased, too - I know I'm not losing as quickly as some people now - its really slowed down for me, but I'm still losing and that's what matters.

Hope everybody has a great day...Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bubble273
on 11/30/08 9:20 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Monday morning everyone!!!

Well, today Connor is off of school for one more day.  They have a teacher workshop.  So he's been home since 1/2 day last Wednesday.  But all in all he's been good and hasn't driven me too crazy!!  Garry has taken him a lot, which was a big help.

I also have off from my court reporting job today from any assignments, but not off from transcribing at home.  I will be working on transcripts today, as on Wednesday I need to turn my sheet in for all my jobs turned in so I can get paid.

I took an oven roasted chicken out last night to defrost to cook today.  I will spice it up with some Tastefully Simple Italian seasoning that I bought like two years ago and had just opened the bottle last month!!!  It was delicious.  So I'm looking forward to dinner already tonight!!!

That's all from me.  Nothing special, just living life on a Monday!!  Have a great one everybody!!!

Karen

Liz R.
on 11/30/08 9:24 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning all! Today has be back at work as well. I am still not feeling well. Came down with something on friday. Couldn't even get myself out of bed saturday or sunday. I am so drained, dizzy and I believe dehydrated. I am working on getting in some serious fluids again today. After work i am stopping in at MOm's then home to bed!

Happy Monday all...

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views