Sunday was a good day!

Michelle U.
on 11/30/08 10:52 am - Corning, NY
OK...so here I am on the other side of another day.  I am happy to report that all went great and I stayed on track all day long!!!!!  We went to the bar to watch the football game...how about those Steelers...and I had 2 glasses of unsweetened tea while my hubby sat there wolfing down a plate full of fried foods and a pitcher of beer...I drove home. 

I went to the grocery store today and bought some foods that are just for me...something I used to do but got away from.  I informed all in the house to STAY AWAY...LOL. 

Anyone have Verizon and texting that might be interested in starting a texting support thing for during the day?  Just an idea cause I know it would help me keep my mid on things during the day. 

Michelle
Live, Love, Laugh!!
(deactivated member)
on 11/30/08 11:35 am - Poconos, PA
That's wonderful Michelle!!

We may not know eachother but it's clear to me from your posts that you are 110% committed to getting yourself back on track and there is no doubt in my mind that you'll succeed.

You're doing fantastic and I wish you all the best as you continue your journey.

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/08 11:35 am
Good job!!  I would have given into the beer, but probably not the fried food. 

I have verizon and would be happy to do that with you!  I will send you my cell phone number in a PM.  Good idea!!  Work is where i need the support....for some reason work makes me want to graze...dont have that problem at home.   I can't promise I will always be able to respond right away, but I will always respond. 

Heather
keri2008
on 11/30/08 11:53 pm - PA
Hey Heather,

I don't know if you can get emails at work or not or prefer the text thing - I can email or text if you're interested.  Let me know and we can exchange info by PM.  Work is where I crave carbs.  I know it's a "using my mental energy" and my body wants to re-fuel but darn if it isn't irritating.  And frustrating. 

k
(deactivated member)
on 12/1/08 1:58 am
I will PM you.

HG
Pam Hart
on 11/30/08 5:39 pm - Easton, PA
Michelle,

I agree w/ what Val said - from the sounds of your posts you are 110% committed to getting yourself back on track and that is a wonderful wonderful accomplishment!  Way to go!!

Glad you had such a productive weekend!!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
keri2008
on 11/30/08 11:49 pm - PA
I would love to do the text thing!  I'll send you a PM.
Dennis Belk
on 12/1/08 12:30 am - Philadelphia, PA

Hey Michelle,
Keep that fire burning. I'm also verizon, I'll PM you my cell.

Dennis

HopefulFuture
on 12/3/08 3:54 am - Boston, MA
Really terrific job Michelle -- keep up the great work!  I know you can do it!!

I have Verizon and I would love to do a texting support thing during the day.  If you're still interested, let me know and I will give you my number.  

Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views