Need info about doctors

clupner
on 11/30/08 7:56 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi all,

I am going to have lap band surgery in April.  I was sent to AGH in Pittsburgh, not a problem because I think it is a fine hospital.  Had my first visit with my surgeon, but neglected ask a few important questions, I am going to call them back to see what answers I get, however, it was suggested to me that I ask here. 

Has anyone had Dr. Urchal as their surgeon?  If so, what do you think about him?  I heard the practice wasn't so nice, the office staff was a little cold, but I didn't find that yet.  So, if anyone out there can give any information, I sure would appreciate it.

Cindy

Ready4 AChange
on 11/30/08 8:44 am, edited 11/30/08 8:45 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Try this link hope this helps.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bariatric+surgeon+t estimonials+Joseph+Colella+fsm.html

It is for your doctors partner but it may help.
I had my surgery at Crozer Chester Medical Center. Things have greatly changed since I had my surgery there.

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

clupner
on 11/30/08 9:39 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks Sandy,

I will check it out.  And I realized his name is Uchal.  SO, there you go....

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/08 9:42 am
I dont have any info on the doctor, but I wanted to welcome you!

HG
Pam Hart
on 11/30/08 10:26 am - Easton, PA
I echo HG - I can't give you any info - but this forum and this site is a great starting place!  Welcome to the boards!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
clupner
on 12/1/08 11:04 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks for your kindness, I have been lurking on the lap band board since October, have been learning a lot.  It's nice to touch base with Pennsylvanians....

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views