Anyone from Pittsburgh?

Katie V.
on 11/30/08 11:01 am
Hey there! Just seeing if anyone else out there is from the Pittsburgh area...would love to have a local to chat with sometime.

Thanks!
Katie

Michelle U.
on 11/30/08 12:31 pm - Corning, NY
Hi Katie,

I was fron New Stanton...still have a house there but now live in Corning, N.Y.  We get home sometimes.  My best friend had her surgery with the same dr as you.  Even though Im not close to the burgh anymore dont hesitate to chat with me!!

Michelle
Live, Love, Laugh!!
Katie V.
on 11/30/08 12:35 pm
New Stanton is about 10 minutes from me! I live near the Irwin Exit on the turnpike...you'd be one up from me at New Stanton. In fact, my Aunt used to own the Days Inn in new Stanton. What made you move to NY?

Glad to see someone else that lives (or used to live) relatively close to me! Pretty neat!

When did your friend have her surgery? Dr Ramanathan was great! He's a fantastic doctor. The only thing i didnt' really like was that i never really dealt with him much. It was more of his fellow and PA Kelly...so that was a bummer. But, he's a fantastic surgeon so i guess that's what important in the end.

Nice to hear from you! :)

Katie

Michelle U.
on 11/30/08 12:50 pm - Corning, NY
Katie,
We moved to NY back in 2006 for my husbands job.  He works for Corning Inc.  Then I briefley moved back to New Stanton this past April for a job that I ended up hating so I quit in July.  My husband had been attempting to find something in Pittsburgh but couldnt so we decided the kids and I would come back to Corning and put our home on the market there.  So if you know anyone looking for a 5 bedroom house let me know!!

My friend had her surgery in May of 2004 and then had plastics done September 06.  I cant remember if she liked him or not...I think I would remember if she did not.  She lives in Level Green.  Back when I first was on this site there were a number of people from the Pittsburgh area but doesnt seem like to many anymore. 

Great talking to you!!!  When we come home the week between Christmas and New Year we should meet up and chat!!

Michelle
Live, Love, Laugh!!
Katie V.
on 11/30/08 1:16 pm
That sounds great! I would love to meet another post opper to chat with.

I don't know anyone that would need a 5 bedroom house. Must a big house! Hope it goes for what you're asking!

I'll message you soon...i'm off to bed now. Have to head back to work for the first time in a month tomorrow. UGH!
Katie

Pam Hart
on 11/30/08 5:36 pm - Easton, PA
Hey Katie,

I am not near Pittsburgh...but wanted to say hello and welcome you to the boards.  We're a pretty close knit online family here....so even though I totally understand it doesn't help with the whole local thing....come on over here for some support whenever needed!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Katie V.
on 11/30/08 8:41 pm
Hi Pam!
Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been on the boards for a while. Since August, actually...but don't really post much on the local boards.

I'll be sure to stop over this way more often though. Hope you have a great monday :)
Katie

tinkerinky
on 11/30/08 10:42 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
I live in Pittsburgh.  I live in the Squirell Hill area.  But, I don't have a car to drive anywhere.

277 Start weight   160 current weight 155 goal weight    
Katie V.
on 12/1/08 9:47 am
Living in the squirrel hill area. I've been there a few times. I used to have a friend that lived there. Now he's lives in warm and sunny cali!

So, since you're from PIttsburgh, what'd you think of that game yesterday? ELECTRIC!
Katie

tinkerinky
on 12/4/08 12:41 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I love the Pittsburgh area.  For the most part people are very friendly and will help you if they can.  The game the other day was great and hopefully they keep it up.  I wish I could move somewhere warmer but I probably wouldn't stay there long because my family is here.
  277 Start weight   160 current weight 155 goal weight    
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views