I Met a Woman at Starbucks ....

keri2008
on 12/1/08 12:05 am - PA
Wow.  I couldn't even process this at first.  I felt like I was watching a train wreck, horrified but can't stop looking.  You are a WAY better person than me because I think when they operated on my stomach they short-circuited a filter in my brain.  I say things out loud sometimes that I NEVER would have before and she would have definitely got me going I think.  EASY way????  How is this easy at all?????  Keep walking and living the good way and let pin-headed people move along their karmically scary route.

Keri
Heather D.
on 12/1/08 2:21 am - OH
Wow......this reminds me of the girl my dad works with - she had RNY 2 yrs ago and she has a large bag of dorritos and a 24 oz diet pepsi for breakfast every morning.  My dad asked me if I could do the same thing after surgery...WTF??????? 

GD_007
on 12/1/08 3:00 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Ya....I hate ignorance and give up (never started) trying to educate these people. 
-GD
Shannon O.
on 12/1/08 12:00 pm - Reading, PA
i have never heard of anyone like that... sorry but I would of called her a dumb a$$... but then again, right now I am hating all stupid people and think they should be shot... can you tell how my day went?

HopefulFuture
on 12/3/08 3:39 am - Boston, MA
Even though you were infuriated Kim (and understandably so!) you seemed to have handled yourself so well.  I'm not certain whether I would have been able to do the same.  I have never met anyone quite like this woman, but I have heard of people like this.  Unbelievable.  Simply unbelievable.  Thank you for sharing this with us.  

I hope you are doing well Kim, and I hope you were still able to enjoy your Thanksgiving. 

Lisa :) 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views