Starting the 5DPT....

dreamgirl119
on 11/29/08 10:22 pm - Lansdowne, PA
Hello All,
     The holiday is over and I don't know about you, but I ate more than I should have;  struggling with the carbs and trying to get back on track so I've decided to do the 5DPT.  I will be posting daily for those who have been thinking about it, but don't know where to start...maybe I can be of some help by posting what's going on with me. 
     I will be making a fresh pot of the Ham & Split Pea Soup found on the website assoicated with the 5DPT.  This soup can be used during the first 2 days of the program.  The soup which is easy to make has 184 calories per 1 cup serving, 13 grams of protein, 4 grams of fat, 25 carb grams and 10 dietary grams of fiber. 

The test should not leave you feeling hungry, so you can eat as much of the precribed menu as you want during the day to statisfy and prevent snacking.  You must drink a minimum of 64oz of water.

EM - EAS Chocolate Protein Shake 17g
         20 oz. Decaf Coffee

B -    1 Cup of Ham & Split Pea Soup 13g

S -     Dannon Yogurt Smoothie w /1 scoop of Protein 23g

L -     EAS Protein Shake  17g

D -     1 Cup of Ham & Split Pea Soup 13g

S -     EAS Protein Shake

Protein  -  Vitamins  - Water

Starting Wt.  171.5
Michelle U.
on 11/29/08 11:17 pm - Corning, NY
Hi there,

Good luck with your 5DPT.  I am kinda doing that only modified for me.  Im going to try and keep it going for as long as possible though.  Im thinking another 2 days and I will hopefully be thru the carb cravings. 

I will check in with you every day because it will help hold me accountable also.

Thanks!!!

Michelle
Live, Love, Laugh!!
HopefulFuture
on 11/30/08 1:44 am - Boston, MA
Good luck with the 5 Day Pouch Test!  Let us know how it goes!!

Lisa :)

Nicole0216
on 11/30/08 2:17 am - Lancaster, PA
good luck you will be fine. I have done it, it was not too bad.
MsDeniseinPA
on 11/30/08 2:32 am - PA
good luck I'm sure you'll do well.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views