*****Sunday Roll Call*****

DianeMarie
on 11/29/08 5:26 pm - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!Good Morning!

Today finds me working from 5AM-1:30PM.  I'll clean up my department and then come home and hopefully watch the Steelers game! (Go Steelers)  Really not much else planned today.  I'm tired.

Whats on your Sunday agenda?

Diane

P.S.  We are supposed to get freezing rain today.  Be careful out there!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Nicole0216
on 11/29/08 8:29 pm - Lancaster, PA
good morning. I am up early not sure why but that is ok. We are doing some cleaning, will get the christmas decorations out.  I have to see a client at 10am, and  then have to go to work at 4:30 at my other job. I am sure a trip to starbucks will happen somewhere in there. I am not looking forward to driving in the nasty weather
Pam Hart
on 11/29/08 8:31 pm - Easton, PA
Well we already have a coating of snow stuff on the ground...and from the sounds of it outside...freezing rain is currently falling.

We have to make the trip to jersey today to drop off my parents car to them and to pick up my car.  Then it's off to the in laws for a belated Thanksgiving Day celebration.

That's about it.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
shoutjoy
on 11/29/08 9:03 pm - Culpeper, VA
We have two of our kids here from CA and they want to watch the 49ers game before heading back up to Rochester to their hotel.  They are flying out early Monday morning.  I will then clean up after they leave and probably tomorrow too.

I haven't  had a desire to decorate yet.  Christmas is a ways off.

Paula
Patricia R.
on 11/29/08 9:10 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Diane and Everyone,
I am taking it easy today.  Some cleaning and crocheting is about all I have planned.  I finished a poncho for my daughter's little friend, and beginning a poncho a friend of her's wants to give an aunt in a nursing home.  My goal is to fini**** by Christmas.

My pain came back during the night with a vengeance.  I had felt really good yesterday.  Well, at least I felt good for one day.  I want to take it easy today so I have the energy to get to work tomorrow.

We do not have white stuff outside, just wet stuff.  Yuck on wet stuff.

Have a safe day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Candace ..
on 11/29/08 9:59 pm - pgh, PA
Goodmorning Everyone!!!!

Today I HAVE to finish getting everything together for my surgery wednesday!!!!  It's alot to cordinate when you have kids.  It has already started raininh here!!!!!

I too will be watching the game today!!!!!

Well I hope everyone enjoys there day!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                 130LBS GONE!!!

bubble273
on 11/29/08 10:14 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Sunday morning everyone!!

Well, I'm up finally at 9:00 a.m.  I did wind up going out last night, but only to a beef and beer with my best friend and her family.  It was to support the Special Olympics.  Some of the athletes were there and they were dancing.  It was really cute.  They can really move!!!  So I didn't get home until 1:30. 

Today has me going to Macy's at 2:15 and I'll be there unitl 7:15.  Weird times!!  Other than that, I need to clean around here, something I was supposed to do yesterday and never got to.  Oh, and I have to talk to Garry about our microwave.  I came downstairs and my dad said it wasn't working.  Oh, joy!!!  I guess it just died on us.  It's only two years old.  We got it from his sister, so maybe it's under warantee.  We shall see.

Well, have a great Sunday everyone!!

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 11/29/08 11:29 pm - Breinigsville , PA
Happy Sunday! Just woke up at 9:30 am -since surgery I can't sleep, up all night and feel very " antzy". I have the most energy at 2-4 am  -its CRAZY. Today I plan on some light cleaning and food shopping with DH. I seem to get pains and spasms near my right lower incision when I go up and down stairs or walk a distance. I hope its healing OK. No drainage or anything- just tender. I really am looking forward to driving so I can go to the gym and start a good workout routine.
     Anyone have any suggestions for protein rich products from the supermarket? I am mostly beans, cheese, dairy products. Was thinking of trying Special K protein water. Every little bit counts.
     I wish everyone a wonderful Sunday!
XOXOXO
Mich
Michelle U.
on 11/29/08 11:13 pm - Corning, NY
Happy Sunday to all!

Today finds me taking my daughter to play practice and then getting a few groceries.  Then hubby and I will go down to the local bar at 4pm to watch the Steelers game.  Being in NY the only games we get are the NY teams so have to go where they have DISH to watch the game.  My plan is to just have ice tea while Im there.

I also have a ton of paperwork to do for work today...probably this evening so will be up late Im sure.

It is snowing here...but I think it has snowed about every day for the last 2 weeks!!!  Im not a winter person so I am dreaming about the beach...lol.

Enjoy your day!!

Michelle
Live, Love, Laugh!!
CherylT
on 11/29/08 11:57 pm - Perkasie, PA
Good Morning!

It IS a good morning. I have OFF today. It's Sunday, no school no kids (translation---no noise) no nothing I have to do except workout and study.

Sweetness.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views